Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upgrading Control Center - DONE!! Thank you!!!!

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Hello Fellow Fliers!

I am in the process of upgrading my Mission Control Center to level 3 (already have the red launch pad) and am in need of Horn Antennas and Yagi-Uda Antennas.

If anyone has these items to gift please let me know! I will gift back to you anything you wish!!

Many thanks,

Kendra

Hello Fellow Fliers!

I am in the process of upgrading my Mission Control Center to level 3 (already have the red launch pad) and am in need of Horn Antennas and Yagi-Uda Antennas.

If anyone has these items to gift please let me know! I will gift back to you anything you wish!!

Many thanks,

Kendra
One tip I can offer apart from doing a general search for the words in the search tab above ^^ is to have a look at the cities of your reliable gifters and if any of them have MCC level 2, theirs a 50% chance they'll have an item available to send. Then PM them directly :)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Good morning and Happy Friday !

I was actually able to upgrade my MCC just a few hours ago as I received the remaining items I needed rather quickly. The people on this forum are incredibly generous... it's amazing!

@Droidhak I sent you some Fuel for your troubles.
@Bob69bob I received your neighbor request and will send a gift after the reset in a few hours here.

Looking forward to joining you both in some launches in the future!!

~Kendra

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I was actually able to upgrade my MCC just a few hours ago as I received the remaining items I needed rather quickly. The people on this forum are incredibly generous... it's amazing!

@Bob69bob I received your neighbor request and will send a gift after the reset in a few hours here.

~Kendra

Congratulations on your red launcher - your income will increase beautifully - very well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins Yeah, well, I kinda got impatient, lol ... I paid the 4 greenies and sped them both up!

I'm such a sucker. G! must love me :p

I never waited for any main buildings I always speed them up.
After patiently collecting the coins and items....my patience runs
out on wait another day, 2 day or whatever it may be. :ROFLMAO:

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

~Kendra
Well done! i send you an invite.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The beauty of combining the forum with the AC wikia is that you can save those speed up greenies!
You can look up the items needed and start scavenging while constructing (if your level allows it).

I have a control tower in the scaffolds and I'm collecting as we speak: ten gifts each while building last ten days! A perfect fit! (y)

Ah hell, I pressed the speed-up button anyway... :ROFLMAO::whistle:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Wasted Eagle LOL!!! How long did you hold out? A day? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The way I usually justify it is by saying that if I speed up construction, at least I can watch videos for a few of the items needed each day. This does cut down on your wait time considerably. At least, that's what I tell myself ;)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Wasted Eagle LOL!!! How long did you hold out? A day? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The way I usually justify it is by saying that if I speed up construction, at least I can watch videos for a few of the items needed each day. This does cut down on your wait time considerably. At least, that's what I tell myself ;)
Try five minutes. :):LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

I bought the control tower and snooped around the warehouse to see if I still had all the items. Perplexed I was finding only 50% of the items! :confused: I thought I had collected all the items months ago. Swearing and cursing at GI because after all the updates some warehouse items were missing! :mad: So I decided to speed up for 10 greens to see wether it was a glitch or something.

But nooo! :facepalm: No glitch. Found out in my notes I just forgot to collect... :shifty::ROFLMAO:

And Windows doesn't have videos... :(:LOL:

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Try five minutes. :):LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

I bought the control tower and snooped around the warehouse to see if I still had all the items. Perplexed I was finding only 50% of the items! :confused: I thought I had collected all the items months ago. Swearing and cursing at GI because after all the updates some warehouse items were missing! :mad: So I decided to speed up for 10 greens to see wether it was a glitch or something.

But nooo! :facepalm: No glitch. Found out in my notes I just forgot to collect... :shifty::ROFLMAO:

And Windows doesn't have videos... :(:LOL:

No videos? That really sucks. I can usually get three or sometimes four of those needed items by watching vids.

10 greenies to speed up?>?? What level is that?? That's crazy expensive.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
10 greenies to speed up?>?? What level is that?? That's crazy expensive.
I know! They came close to making me wear the stupid helmet at home... :ROFLMAO:

Level 10. (y) Comparison:
  • Level 2 CC upgrade costs 3800 coins and 500 coins to speed up. Or the income of 9 flights to Toronto.
  • Level 10 CC upgrade costs 2000000 coins and 10 greens speed up. Or the income of :eek: 4167 flights to Toronto and 4 weeks of 404-codes.
Don't think about the prices or you will lose your sh.. :whistle:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Wasted Eagle Wow! I'm still planning for the level 9 CT which is 1.4 mil coins... Probably a solid 6 greenies to speed up. But that's just a guess. Whatever it is, I'll probably end up paying it.

Oh man, we had it so good when we were in the single digit levels.. LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think it is 8 greenies, level 11 is 12 or 12 days of waiting - I waited (and I never speed up any building).

Top Bottom