Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Upgrading citizens

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
How can I upgrade my amount of people /citizens. I known that you can do it with city hall but some players have the same level city hall but have much more buildings then I.
Here an example...
First one is some one else. Last one is mine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210209_093745_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209_093745_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20210209_094203_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209_094203_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 89
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Well, one of the first things I see is that your neighbor has a Grand Hotel. Which bumps up the max population with +300
You can only buy this when you're in an alliance

Event buildings normally give +20 and adventure buildings +50.

So if you add these building next to your town hall, they give a nice boost
I will look into that. Txs

How can I upgrade my amount of people /citizens. I known that you can do it with city hall but some players have the same level city hall but have much more buildings then I.
Here an example...
First one is some one else. Last one is mine.
There is also Maximum population +50 buildings check all the buildings and you will find the buildings can maximum the terminal passengers too (y)
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/other_buildings/

Last edited:
@Andrebc All you need is 300 silver tokens and if you aren't in an alliance and you don't get the offer in the store just join any random alliance then do the purchase the quit it after.
How to obtain silver tokens? You get them by participating in either green, blue or red launches. Another way to get these tokens is to rank high in event rankings yet another way is through the adventure mining.

Top Bottom