Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android updating my android for new event

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Most of the time my events starts in the weekend. But everyone tell me that is starts on Thursday. So i have to update the game every Thursday. But how do i do that.
It is now friday and the new event didnt start at my device

pls help

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Most of the time my events starts in the weekend. But everyone tell me that is starts on Thursday. So i have to update the game every Thursday. But how do i do that.
It is now friday and the new event didnt start at my device

pls help
I have found that they start on Tuesday or Thursday the majority (i.e. better than 50%) of the time.

You can only update the game when there is an update available - whether it comes on Tuesday or Thursday.

I highly recommend following this part of the forum with an email notification so you will be notified when there is an update or something significant. https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-announcements.10/

Depends where you are located, how often you play or check for an update too and your device. Some, like the current event underway was via an in game update (at least on Android), others via your device's app store.

Events often nowadays start on a Thursday, Friday or Monday and generally between 4:00-6:00 UTC but the update precedes it.
I recommend checking the AC Facebook page for updates:

Along with monitoring this forum under announcements section plus AC chat for posts related to updates\events.

If really eager, have game ready and check all sources during such times because, for example, the current event is underway (started today, Friday) but no post yet in announcements.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I ndeed. I play around 7 hours a day this game. Yesterday, Friday, I play many hours and still there was no update in the game. At around 22.00u the game got an update.

There was the new event.
When I look at the score list there where already players which 25000 points. How?
Whithin one day ?

I ndeed. I play around 7 hours a day this game. Yesterday, Friday, I play many hours and still there was no update in the game. At around 22.00u the game got an update.

There was the new event.
When I look at the score list there where already players which 25000 points. How?
Whithin one day ?
Are you on a metered\limited connection or regularly play offline? Since this was an in-game update a server sync plus download was required.

Well, conceivably, since this follows the new event style and get 5400 for completing the 3 tasks, they could have done two within the timeframe so that's minimal 10800+800+2000+360 = ~14000 plus flights, story tasks\quests, additional event tasks, etc so 25k is doable.

Top Bottom