Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Updated-Hotel items needed level 20

Please help me obtain these items so I can finally get this hotel operating. Do Not Disturb Sign x1. Bath Towel x 3. Disposable Shampoo x4. All-Inclusive Bracelet x4.
I won't have much to offer higher level players but happy to give fuel or anything on my signature list. Thanks in advance.
I can send you the bath towels.
But like madge, your code does not work. Could you try to send me an invite?

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Go into the podium 123 at the bottom right, next to the 2 people sign. Click on the alliance wings. All New Tadashi is there at the top somewhere but I must admit not sure where!! Members will list all the alliance members. Visit me, and can send an invite.
Do you mean go to the Alliance Threads in the forum? Sorry, but I have no idea what Podium 123 is or how to navigate to the alliance. Anyway, I have fixed my code, I had made a boo boo.

Device
  1. Android
Please help me obtain these items so I can finally get this hotel operating. Do Not Disturb Sign x1. Disposable Shampoo x4. All-Inclusive Bracelet x4.
I won't have much to offer higher level players but happy to give fuel or anything on my signature list. Thanks in advance.
I can send the Do Not Disturb Sign. I'll send a request when you get your code sorted out.

Top Bottom