Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 is Out -- Dark Skies 2020

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ppzxupi
Username
Jabus7
White wraiths stopped visiting my city once I completed one of the tasks associated with banishing some number of black ones. Now I constantly have bunch of black creatures around my city. Is this expected? Sort of disappointing to see lanterns flying directly to trash bin.
Once you banish the black ones the white ones will be back, at least that is the way it works for me. Other than the lanterns, the shotguns and the flares seem useless too.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
037ai5xx
Username
A Snowtabby
Can anyone teach me how I can use crystal ball? Last year I could just find one in my inventory and now I completed the collections but can’t find it.

do I need to use real money to use crystal ball??
Thanks

There are no guest ectoplasm drops.
Flare pop ups don’t understand.
ac wiki.png

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Has anyone noted the extended process when you pass an event level now? You click to take the reward, it shows you a little 'ripping' animation, then takes you to another screen where you have to click again to accept the reward.

What's the point of this additional click?

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Has anyone noted the extended process when you pass an event level now? You click to take the reward, it shows you a little 'ripping' animation, then takes you to another screen where you have to click again to accept the reward.

What's the point of this additional click?
Yes, noticed it last event - even more annoying if delay handing in a bunch of progress (condensed annoying). From memory it looked like a ploy to advertise the premium pass rewards some more.

Top Bottom