Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.3 is Out -- Dark Skies 2020

It's out on Windows if anyone is still interested
excited.gif

Not sure if anybody else noticed this, if you have more than 100 Crystal Balls already (from previous years), you will have to dump/use all and can only keep 99 in order to collect a new Abnormal Activity collection (and receive a new Crystal Ball) to fulfill task #8 "Complete the Abnormal Activity collection". I already dumped quite some, still at 125 Crystal Balls so I still need to dump 26. Can someone confirm if they saw and did the same thing?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Not sure if anybody else noticed this, if you have more than 100 Crystal Balls already (from previous years), you will have to dump/use all and can only keep 99 in order to collect a new Abnormal Activity collection (and receive a new Crystal Ball) to fulfill task #8 "Complete the Abnormal Activity collection". I already dumped quite some, still at 125 Crystal Balls so I still need to dump 26. Can someone confirm if they saw and did the same thing?
Same situation for me! I noticed it too after completing the collection twice without result. I had 139 Chrystal Balls and bringing them back to 99. Believe me, I see a lot of ghostplanes😂

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Same situation for me! I noticed it too after completing the collection twice without result. I had 139 Chrystal Balls and bringing them back to 99. Believe me, I see a lot of ghostplanes😂
Wow! I did not know that, instead I actually sent a message to support about this! Problem is, if you keep using Chrystal Balls and you have an abudnance of them, how long will it take you to dump them to 99! I have around 200 of them :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sx5gy2
Username
fatal
Wow! I did not know that, instead I actually sent a message to support about this! Problem is, if you keep using Chrystal Balls and you have an abudnance of them, how long will it take you to dump them to 99! I have around 200 of them :)
6 mins per 1 so 606 mins :p

@Theo1977, please let us know how your ticket goes. Thanks @Deetee04 for confirming this, I wasn't quite sure if it was just me. This is NOT a good trend if they started forcing you to dump all your extra collections to 99 for each event, people like us playing this game for years all have a lot extra collections.

Just found another glitch/problem with the latest quest - Do NOT complete the banish black wraith collection task until you have completed the banish white phantom collection task. Once you have completed the black wraith task, ALL the white phantoms in your city become black wraiths. You will only occassionally get a white phantom in your city, which makes it MUCH more difficult to complete the task. I think this is a carry over issue from this quest in the past, but I didn't realize it until it was too late!! :eek:

Just found another glitch/problem with the latest quest - Do NOT complete the banish black wraith collection task until you have completed the banish white phantom collection task. Once you have completed the black wraith task, ALL the white phantoms in your city become black wraiths. You will only occassionally get a white phantom in your city, which makes it MUCH more difficult to complete the task. I think this is a carry over issue from this quest in the past, but I didn't realize it until it was too late!! :eek:
Didn't happen to me. Are you sure you didn't have a Soul Net bonus running?
If you run out of aerosols without dismissing the black wraiths then you get the situation you describe

Hey @LAX, I don't see this in my game, I have completed the Banish Black Wraiths task yesterday and I have been working on the Banish White Phantoms task (updated: just completed after I typed this message), I don't see Black Wraiths often, maybe once or twice a day. I had to use multiple Soul Net to get all the black ones. I am on Android, don't remember if you have all your games on iOS or Android.

My game is on iOS and I am not running the soul net bonus. Right now I have 4 black wraiths in my city and only 1 white phantom. It was opposite of this until I completed the banish black wraiths task. Fortunately, I had banished most of the white phantoms for that task, but it definitely will take more time.

Also, any recommendations for improving aerosol drops? I have the regular dice, spyglass & weathervane bonuses running, but the drops are still pretty bad - only 6 so far!!!

My game is on iOS and I am not running the soul net bonus. Right now I have 4 black wraiths in my city and only 1 white phantom. It was opposite of this until I completed the banish black wraiths task. Fortunately, I had banished most of the white phantoms for that task, but it definitely will take more time.

Also, any recommendations for improving aerosol drops? I have the regular dice, spyglass & weathervane bonuses running, but the drops are still pretty bad - only 6 so far!!!

Those are the usual bonus you would run to get more drops, but I didn't run any bonus thinking there are still many days, and I have 6 aerosols as well. So it sounds like the aerosol drop rate didn't change at all with bonus.

Did someone say, “Windows”? Have they released the update yet? 🙄🤪.

The gripes about this topic have been going on for years. You can bleat about it all you want and make threats to leave the game. I’ll save you the time - GI aren’t going to change the process. For them to do that properly, it will cost them the around one or two events per year and that means serious $. All the platforms get the update at the same time. If you want to complain about it, do it to the right culprit, Microsoft.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Did someone say, “Windows”? Have they released the update yet? 🙄🤪.

The gripes about this topic have been going on for years. You can bleat about it all you want and make threats to leave the game. I’ll save you the time - GI aren’t going to change the process. For them to do that properly, it will cost them the around one or two events per year and that means serious $. All the platforms get the update at the same time. If you want to complain about it, do it to the right culprit, Microsoft.
Not Microsoft fault at all. Gi just forced a Windows update in order to fix some bugs. So, they have proven, that when they want to, they can send out updates and events WITHOUT going through Microsoft.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
I really hate the new event format. Seems like the devs want us to spend more and more money on greenies. I’ve already spent so much money on greenies over time that I shouldn’t ever need to. Miss the days when event currency could be used to buy things. I don’t even really want to participate in events anymore.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Well, a few days in and I've completed all the tasks and am on level 12 of 20, and haven't used any bonuses so far. Not sure if that is normal progress? Should I just keep plugging away flying to event locations and hope for the best, or do people think I'll have to resort to using bonuses to get to level 20 before the next 9 days are done?

Top Bottom