Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Upcoming November Events

2021-11-02-13-23-31-310.jpg

Last edited:
If the game studio is only provided us with coins, it should be nothing to a lot of people.
Except for the high % and radius. No one has no coin producers, …. private schools etc.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. It’s still a useful building, even for the few. Just very tedious to get completely open.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I agree with Madge. It's only now after years and achieving a high level that I can afford to skip an event like this. It took a lot of time and effort to get 6 each of the Level 10 Game Studios and even now at 790 stars I still go through coins. Yes, I even have bank branches.

I think when you say "a lot of people" you should really define this. There are new players coming in all the time where these types of buildings and these types of events are really important.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04RC939DN
Username
Talos
I agree with Madge. It's only now after years and achieving a high level that I can afford to skip an event like this. It took a lot of time and effort to get 6 each of the Level 10 Game Studios and even now at 790 stars I still go through coins. Yes, I even have bank branches.

I think when you say "a lot of people" you should really define this. There are new players coming in all the time where these types of buildings and these types of events are really important.
I'm still fairly new to this game and while I've put a lot of time in it there are still areas of which I am woefully ignorant on. For example, "Bank Branches". How do they work? What are the limitations? I'm trying to determine if it is really worth 50 airport cash bucks or not. Are you able to buy with coins later on in the game?

I'm still fairly new to this game and while I've put a lot of time in it there are still areas of which I am woefully ignorant on. For example, "Bank Branches". How do they work? What are the limitations? I'm trying to determine if it is really worth 50 airport cash bucks or not. Are you able to buy with coins later on in the game?
About Bank branch how its work more info: https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/bank_branch/
All about the game https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/
Is it worth to buy it ? with some players yes it is worth and for other not i am one of those dont need to buy bank branch.

Most long time players don't opt for bank branches as their cities are large enough and they've acquired a substantial sum\production of coins that this becomes irrelevant plus greens are too valuable. This isn't for all players and depends upon your gameplay\level\experience and how the game might evolve. No, GI changed purchase of it from tokens, never coins, to only airport cash (greens) last year if I recall correctly.

Most long time players don't opt for bank branches as their cities are large enough and they've acquired a substantial sum\production of coins that this becomes irrelevant plus greens are too valuable. This isn't for all players and depends upon your gameplay\level\experience and how the game might evolve. No, GI changed purchase of it from tokens, never coins, to only airport cash (greens) last year if I recall correctly.
They did and now NOONE buys them!!!!!

But if you have them, clicking 6 times to collect pretty much all coins in your city vs. hundreds of times a day? I wouldn't give them up either.
That you can do only if you buy 6x Bank Branch + few x Collection Agency. Without the latter Bank Branch is working only in radius 1, i.e. it can collect only 7 1x1 buildings or 4 2x2 buildings. With adding Collection Agencies you increase the radius up to 7, but well, they cost really biiiig money :)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
You are right, it was big money, but much of this was bought with tokens not greenies. Expensive? Yes. But then I started making coffee at home instead of Starbucks, and am eating out less and cooking more. I took that savings and put it in to the game. It's my only splurge, and it was worth it to me.

I think everyone at some point makes purchases that can seem silly to others. Land expansion is another black hole for greenies. I'm sure there are more, but those are the only two places I have really spent cash on.

And before anyone laughs at my post above, it is also true that I have shoes in my closet that cost more, and have been used less. Yet, no one questions my shoe spending. :)

I would never question a lady's spending, unless it was my bank account she was using. 😟

Regards
Harcourt

You are right, it was big money, but much of this was bought with tokens not greenies. Expensive? Yes. But then I started making coffee at home instead of Starbucks, and am eating out less and cooking more. I took that savings and put it in to the game. It's my only splurge, and it was worth it to me.

I think everyone at some point makes purchases that can seem silly to others. Land expansion is another black hole for greenies. I'm sure there are more, but those are the only two places I have really spent cash on.
I'm not the right person to discuss are investments in AC reasonable. If I calculate all money I paid to GI I will get sick so I don't do that. And that was only at the beginning, 10 euro each week for several years. Now I am using my Mint but well, I believe I paid my fair share for GI to develop this game and to make it better :)

Top Bottom