Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Understandable high amount peb

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
so now and then i join Some ql launches and i see then people do like 25 or even more launches with 2100 points So they have a lot of peb.

How is this possible they add at least 4 per launch Which means they have 100 peb.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Maybe they buy them? I buy 4 per week from the balloon guy at reduced price of 6 green. Sometimes I pay the full price. So I guess its possible to create a stock of 100 PEBs. I do the same for the Main Stabilizers (MS).

When I get my 3rd QL I plan to do multiple flights in 1st position so I will create a large stock of PEB and MS in advance.

Not quite there yet...….

P

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
so now and then i join Some ql launches and i see then people do like 25 or even more launches with 2100 points So they have a lot of peb.

How is this possible they add at least 4 per launch Which means they have 100 peb.

If it is YDL, maybe it is because of cheating ! otherwise, maybe they fly only North/South Observatory, Jiuquan, ... and I know that long time before, they were able to use GD just before visiting planetarium and drops was very good !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Maybe they buy them? I buy 4 per week from the balloon guy at reduced price of 6 green. Sometimes I pay the full price. So I guess its possible to create a stock of 100 PEBs. I do the same for the Main Stabilizers (MS).

When I get my 3rd QL I plan to do multiple flights in 1st position so I will create a large stock of PEB and MS in advance.

Not quite there yet...….

P

totally right, you can buy them too !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Also, if they have CBM buildings, they have a lot of greenies, and they just can click on PEB during the launch to pay 9 greenies to add one !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Also, I use a little strategy to have more PEB : when I open launch box, if I have a PEB or MS, I close the game, then I open it and keep opening boxes. in this way, I have more PEB ! (I had 3 PEB out of 15 boxes 2 days ago (+ 1 or 2 MS !)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Don’t bother. It’s fiction.

@Teboho has gathered quite a lot of data from multiple users and it’s pretty obvious the PEB rate is 5%. MS is 10% and LFT is 15%. The amount of boxes you open at a time is irrelevant. Completely irrelevant.

We guess that it would be 5%, 10% and 15% but we don't know at all if there are some factors who affect this !
Since I change my strategy, I get around 1 PEB or 1 MS each day only by visiting planetariums, so, with maybe 5 boxes each day ! it makes 20% of PEB or 20% of MS. and, even if I have 1 PEB each 2 days, it is twice better than the "standard" rate !
Maybe superstition, but it seems working !

If you want to stock peb just visit 12 neighbors they have 5 or 6 planetarium buildings dont click on other buildings and dont do launches for while save hundreds or thousand of ready launch chest then you will get a peb stock this normal way.
There is other way is to active A Friend In Need bonus for seven days each day visit 12 neighbors they have 10 planetarium buildings what is A Friend In Need bonus ?
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.
Third way is to buy it from Duke as @pete blake said.
These players they have stock from a years and some they have thousands of PEB.

Until a few months ago there was a bug that allowed you to add points on a launch without consuming the item from your warehouse. I suspect it existed for a really long time so older players may have had months Or years to accumulate PEBs without having to actually consume them.
I don't think that bug lasted a very long time, and, for the majority of us, it didn't seem to work. I will admit I tried it - got it to work maybe 1 in 10 times, if that, and figured it wasn't worth it. I think the biggest thing was using the golden dice on planetariums, got a LOT of prep and launch ready chests with that.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
If you want to stock peb just visit 12 neighbors they have 5 or 6 planetarium buildings dont click on other buildings and dont do launches for while save hundreds or thousand of ready launch chest then you will get a peb stock this normal way.
There is other way is to active A Friend In Need bonus for seven days each day visit 12 neighbors they have 10 planetarium buildings what is A Friend In Need bonus ?
13179301_1346790925348124_6013974639135027457_n.png

This bonus allows you to complete 10 actions daily in every neighbor's city. Parameters:
Action Time: 7 days
A Friend In Need bonus can be used in friends’ cities where you can complete actions. The number of friends you’ll be able to visit still depends on your reputation level.
Third way is to buy it from Duke as @pete blake said.
These players they have stock from a years and some they have thousands of PEB.
Thanks for ur info.
I visit only planetariums. Your second part is really good info

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
I don't think that bug lasted a very long time, and, for the majority of us, it didn't seem to work. I will admit I tried it - got it to work maybe 1 in 10 times, if that, and figured it wasn't worth it. I think the biggest thing was using the golden dice on planetariums, got a LOT of prep and launch ready chests with that.
Thanks. So to make the most profit of golden dice is doing Adventure flights and visiting planteriums during the six hours.

Thanks. So to make the most profit of golden dice is doing Adventure flights and visiting planteriums during the six hours.
No - golden dice no longer work on planetariuim drops. :(:(:( That was a long lasting bug that GI "fixed" a while ago. But yes, any flights that have collections - QL flights, adventure, and alliance flights especially.

Top Bottom