Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Unable to build or move buildings!

Since this last update I have discovered you can’t build in the last line of green space. You have to leave an empty line of 1x1 at the extremity of your land! Can’t even put a 1x1 there. What nonsense. Can’t move the 2 buildings being built either. Can’t move the already built buildings either! @Ur-quan

157CC471-B013-40CF-ABC1-8A4AF7EF6A97.jpeg

Last edited:
Since this last update I have discovered you can’t build in the last line of green space. You have to leave an empty line of 1x1 at the extremity of your land! Can’t even put a 1x1 there. What nonsense. Can’t move the 2 buildings being built either. Can’t move the already built buildings either!
Restarted game? I had a similar thing last update which a restart fixed but am on Android so this could be IOShit related. 🤔

Last edited:

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
The original road didn't extend far to the right so isn't the new highway just filling the spot?
yes that also - but that is not the problem which is described in the first post. Basically the whole City shifted one Tile to the North, because the Main Road is now two lanes and not one lane anymore. And very likely G! forgot to move the roster what is beneath also to move, so the last row is now out of the world when you want to built something new...

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Same here on Android too. I think they did it intentionally. Would love if they revert it back in next update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-133627_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-133627_Airport City.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Same here on Android too. I think they did it intentionally. Would love if they revert it back in next update.
Why would they do it deliberately? We buy land to build not to be unable to build on it. If they want a road all the way round, they build on their land not mine. I haven’t given building permission!

Why would they do it deliberately? We buy land to build not to be unable to build on it. If they want a road all the way round, they build on their land not mine. I haven’t given building permission!
City ROW (right of way) easement? :cry:
Seriously though, I hope this to just be an oversight. 🤞

Last edited:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I just tried this on iOS and it seems to work for me. At least for land I already have. Are you saying this is only for new land? I was able to do this on the space side at least without error. I'm very sorry you are getting this error as it seems a bug for sure.

👧 ⛽
N

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
I just tried this on iOS and it seems to work for me. At least for land I already have. Are you saying this is only for new land? I was able to do this on the space side at least without error. I'm very sorry you are getting this error as it seems a bug for sure.

👧 ⛽
N
@Nayeon you must have maxed out the space to the top/north to get this problem. Part of my city has reached it, whereas the other part where I have only 10 squares to the top is without such problem. At least it is how my Android game behaves. ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Since this last update I have discovered you can’t build in the last line of green space. You have to leave an empty line of 1x1 at the extremity of your land! Can’t even put a 1x1 there. What nonsense. Can’t move the 2 buildings being built either. Can’t move the already built buildings either! @Ur-quan

View attachment 49578
I have noticed that even building a Road has restrictions. I had to move several buildings to new locations due to this “NEW” feature of the game. What happens is this. When you attempt to build the riad the area selected turns “reddish” and you get a message that you cannot build a road. What is interesting is thst right next to the location and many ither locations i have roads. Many of them. Just another untested release by IVAN

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
You know that Ivan doesn't work for G! any longer since over a year?

You are talking about placing roads from the main road "inland" that you have to leave spaces in between? This is completely intended and I can understand why it got implemented this way, because otherwise you could build crossing after crossing along the main road and it would interrupt the traffic flow completely and make it highly unrealistic.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Moved my Cloud Castles and other 3x3 buildings temporarily and now can't place them back into the spaces they originally occupied. Kinda unhappy about this.
P

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1 MB · Views: 66
Top Bottom