Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Two questions: Selling buildings / Daylight savings

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Two questions for the price of one! :D

Is there any way to sell buildings that are in storage directly without building them and then selling? I have 19 chess clubs and six perfume factories (with the maximum six already in my town)

With the time traveler bug I can only imagine that everyone gets it when the clocks change for daylight savings in the spring or back to standard time in the fall? (I've only been playing since mid-november 2015 so I'm not excited with all the hassles I've already had with being falsely accused of time traveling (the last two mondays in a row - I'm betting it will happen again this monday and I dread Gi's incompetency in taking three days to unblock my game)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Two questions for the price of one! :D

Is there any way to sell buildings that are in storage directly without building them and then selling? I have 19 chess clubs and six perfume factories (with the maximum six already in my town)

With the time traveler bug I can only imagine that everyone gets it when the clocks change for daylight savings in the spring or back to standard time in the fall? (I've only been playing since mid-november 2015 so I'm not excited with all the hassles I've already had with being falsely accused of time traveling (the last two mondays in a row - I'm betting it will happen again this monday and I dread Gi's incompetency in taking three days to unblock my game)

In answer to your first question, you have no choice, you need to build first and then sell second. With your second question, I've not experienced any problems with the clocks back/forward here in London UK. Other members may be able to give you a better reply to your second question.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
With the time traveler bug I can only imagine that everyone gets it when the clocks change for daylight savings in the spring or back to standard time in the fall?
IMHO the time change can't be noticed by a program if you don't run it during the hour affected by the change. As it happens at night, most people would never notice.
Just don't play the night of change and you should be fine.

Top Bottom