Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday June 16th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4p84n
Username
Mohsen larijani
Username : Mohsen larijani
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : washing machine ( 4 ) , centrifuge ( 4 ) , flight catering, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, duty free goods, fuel 20

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wall speaker, fax, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, wall speaker, monitor, voip phone, pneumatic cutter, tunnel freezer, ear plugs, fruit lollipop

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!
I would be grateful for the following items:

Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Trying to collect all of the Sweet Factory items while it's under construction. I'll take any and all components at this time.

Signature updated.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aquiqn8
Username
vader
I don't need more Spaceship Launch Console. Thanks to all!
Signature updated.

@Juvenal thanks for the Archive Box, sent you Additional Radar
@Long thanks for the Spaceship Launch Console, sent you Fuel 20 and Flight Catering
@Joe7 thanks for the Spaceship Launch Console and Ergonomic Chair, sent you Fuel 20
@Abel Fernández Higuera thanks for the Smoke Detector, sent you Shampoo
@belledohna thanks for the Cash Counter, sent you Fuel 20, Flight Catering
@airport citywide thanks for the Communication Antenna, sent you Fuel 20
@joicey sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@spearman78, I can help your games by hit "send back":
VAYKA1 was able to give in the past: Demodulator
NOYA12 was able to give in the past: Voip Phone, Laser Range Finder and Podium
See AYON1 giftlist what the game can send out now.
Send the items and i'll hit send back. Glad i can help you out.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@flip123: thanks for the multiple Blanket to my second game, sent you Blanket.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@Bulldog: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Blanket to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@diwata: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Gyroscope.
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@TSharper: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop and Attitude Indicator to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Glazing Machine to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@hansle10: thanks for the Glazing Machine to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Gt city: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs.
@nsari: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fruit Lollipop, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Fuel (20).
@vader: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Cash Counter.
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@cap'n5: thnaks for the Earplugs, sent you Earplugs. My second game can send Riveter if you add my second game.
@vayka1: thanks for the Earplugs, sent you Screw Press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom