Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trail.gg Trail.gg on MS Surface? Does it work or nah?

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
I am running in some problems with support accounts on Trail. Some friends complaining that they did not get every day the gifts I am sending to them every day. Sometimes the sended gifts are only available for a short time for my friends, not for the seven days.
When I played with my main account: my main account disappeared from the favourite friend list. I done it a little bit more than one week. At the end of the week: I got noting for my third place to a destination. I got nothing for place 16 of the alliance, I got nothing at all. I am still working with G.I. on that. But: it is so slow. They needed nearly one week to inform me that I never played beside Android with my main account following their database. And they even asked me to inform them about my Alliance. ??? So strange. And of course : nearly since one week : no action.
My advice: if you must not play on Trail: please do NOT play on Trail.
G.I. told me that they will work on some problems, some will be fixed with the update coming soon - but ..... Fix what does it mean for G.I. They told me, the problem doesn't exist anymore - short time after that I got the confirmation that the problem is still existing. Do NOT use Trail.

G.I. told me that they will work on some problems, some will be fixed with the update coming soon - but ..... Fix what does it mean for G.I. They told me, the problem doesn't exist anymore - short time after that I got the confirmation that the problem is still existing. Do NOT use Trail.
One of the biggest problems with G! Support is that they have no live chat. It takes 2-3 days to get a response from them each time you message. I’m not talking about you, personally, Tom, the following is general advice for anyone that reads this. When you put a ticket in with support, try as best as you can to provide them with as much information as possible. Screenshots, examples, exact scenarios, everything that might be of interest. Even go as far as telling them what you’re NOT doing so they won’t ask you. Try and think about any possible question they might ask and try and answer it before they do. They rarely answer with more than one suggestion or one question and even if you respond within a minute, your case has already dropped to the bottom of the pile you’ll be waiting days for the next response.

My best example is when my account is blocked for “violation of terms of agreement”. It happens far too often and many of us have fallen victim to the problem. I can’t remember how many times I’ve had to sort it out, but when it happens now, it usually gets fixed after one message from me that reads something like…

-My game has been blocked for violation of terms.
- I suspect something has triggered your “time travel” anti cheat software
-The clock on my device is set to “Auto” and has never been ofherwise (see attached screenshot from my settings)
- I have not travelled across any time zones
- I have not attempted to manipulate the game to speed processes up
Please restore my game as soon as possible. Thanks.

I‘ve answered all the questions they’d normally ask and the response is usually informing me that the game has been restored/unblocked and connect to a good internet connection. One message to them, one in return. In my early days, it would take up to 2 weeks to sort it out! 😫

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
One of the biggest problems with G! Support is that they have no live chat. It takes 2-3 days to get a response from them each time you message. I’m not talking about you, personally, Tom, the following is general advice for anyone that reads this. When you put a ticket in with support, try as best as you can to provide them with as much information as possible. Screenshots, examples, exact scenarios, everything that might be of interest. Even go as far as telling them what you’re NOT doing so they won’t ask you. Try and think about any possible question they might ask and try and answer it before they do. They rarely answer with more than one suggestion or one question and even if you respond within a minute, your case has already dropped to the bottom of the pile you’ll be waiting days for the next response.

My best example is when my account is blocked for “violation of terms of agreement”. It happens far too often and many of us have fallen victim to the problem. I can’t remember how many times I’ve had to sort it out, but when it happens now, it usually gets fixed after one message from me that reads something like…

-The clock on my device is set to “Auto” and has never been ofherwise (see attached screenshot from my settings)

I‘ve answered all the questions they’d normally ask and the response is usually informing me that the game has been restored/unblocked and connect to a good internet connection. One message to them, one in return. In my early days, it would take up to 2 weeks to sort it out! 😫
Thanks for the long reply.
I got an idea: maybe we can collect messages like yours here in the forum. That if a person has this problem: easy to copy and use the message
About my problems: I am waiting since last Saturday on a reply from G.I.. They only asked about the name of the alliance - because of the missed bonus I did not get (even last week they informed me that they sent, but I got nothing). Lucky that at last Saturday I also got a Code to get the prices for the event before. Yeah - so great. It takes so long.
But again: @Bob69bob is so right - send as much info as possible then it is getting a little bit faster. I learned this 2018, when I lost all neighbors, my alliance, all items - only kept my username, the level and the stars. In one week I got five different Friend codes for my account. But that is long time ago. Screenshots are loved by G.I. :-D

Wondering if anyone has tried running AC / trail.gg on a Microsoft Surface.

I need a single, portable device (not a laptop) with at least 10" display to run main game and supports. A Surface seems to fit the bill. Should work, shouldn't it: Win11, Pentium CPU (ooh, so retro!). I have a query in to Trail, but no response yet.
To answer your question. I like my Surface Pro, although the first one b,ew up literally after 3 months. It got replace by Microsoft. But nice machine, make separate accounts. Don’t go ANYWHERE near Trail.

I am running in some problems with support accounts on Trail. Some friends complaining that they did not get every day the gifts I am sending to them every day. Sometimes the sended gifts are only available for a short time for my friends, not for the seven days.
When I played with my main account: my main account disappeared from the favourite friend list. I done it a little bit more than one week. At the end of the week: I got noting for my third place to a destination. I got nothing for place 16 of the alliance, I got nothing at all. I am still working with G.I. on that. But: it is so slow. They needed nearly one week to inform me that I never played beside Android with my main account following their database. And they even asked me to inform them about my Alliance. ??? So strange. And of course : nearly since one week : no action.

I solved the same problem with them for more than a month. I lost winnings from three events and they didn't solve anything.
Eventually, I changed my traill account and all of a sudden it started working.

Last year's Christmas activities had the same experience.
This game has become a part of my life.
Although it took me less than two weeks to lift the ban and resume my game progress, I'm afraid I will give up on one occasion.
Unless I really violate the relevant rules of the game or cheat in the course of the game by some improper means.

Top Bottom