Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Trading Alliance Maps

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be great if alliance members were allowed to trade amongst themselves the alliance maps they earned. It takes a group effort to earn maps weekly...does it not make sense that we are able to share the rewards amongst ourselves as a group? It could be its own trading system, or it could be integrated into the current 30 person system, which would of course force you to ration how much of your daily trading would go towards trading maps. If we want to restrict it more, we could make the trade available weekly...just like the rewards.

This looks simple, but it requires huge data processing and recording.
It seems that there is no possibility in this game
If this is possible, the trading market should have been opened long ago.
There is no need for gifts from neighbors, and all players directly in the market can freely
exchange the required items
I prefer this kind of free exchange or mutual trading game setting, which is more realistic
For for example:
B player needs Ouagadougou's flights 127 times for LLAMP and stars every week,
The maximum limit for a single item is 100. In order to get additional LLAMP,
he has to fly another 27 flights on the Turkish coast (in most cases, Gifts always deviate from what you want);
C player needs to fly 137 flights to Beirut for league missions or stars, but he may not need too many LLAMP this week.
C will sell extra LLAMP in the market in exchange for Nav or flight catering,
and B players will exchange extra navigation or flight meals for extra LLAMP which is more interesting and personalized.
My point here is that there can be an upper limit on game items, but there are more ways to get them.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This looks simple, but it requires huge data processing and recording.
It seems that there is no possibility in this game
If this is possible, the trading market should have been opened long ago.
There is no need for gifts from neighbors, and all players directly in the market can freely
exchange the required items
I prefer this kind of free exchange or mutual trading game setting, which is more realistic
For for example:
B player needs Ouagadougou's flights 127 times for LLAMP and stars every week,
The maximum limit for a single item is 100. In order to get additional LLAMP,
he has to fly another 27 flights on the Turkish coast (in most cases, Gifts always deviate from what you want);
C player needs to fly 137 flights to Beirut for league missions or stars, but he may not need too many LLAMP this week.
C will sell extra LLAMP in the market in exchange for Nav or flight catering,
and B players will exchange extra navigation or flight meals for extra LLAMP which is more interesting and personalized.
My point here is that there can be an upper limit on game items, but there are more ways to get them.
A great idea, but I feel like your proposal would be even more software heavy. The ability to trade would only be with fellow alliance members, and only the alliance maps would be tradeable. If they are concerned about how intense the processing will be, they can limit the trade to one map a day to one alliance member.

Top Bottom