Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Town Hall Level 8 items

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03q3oixei
Username
Cap'nHa
Greetings all! I’m ready to upgrade my TH to level but as you all know it requires additional items. I have PLENTY of the holograohic display and the VoIP phone but I’m lacking ONE podium and ONE intercom. Both of which say can be received as gifts from neighbors. But it will not even allow me to send these gifts as an option. And aside from a very very random chance someone will send one to me, I have No way of getting these items.

unless I’m missing something?!? Any help or tips is appreciated!

Lindberg

Lowcountry air
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04OCQYHII
Username
Lindberg
Greetings all! I’m ready to upgrade my TH to level but as you all know it requires additional items. I have PLENTY of the holograohic display and the VoIP phone but I’m lacking ONE podium and ONE intercom. Both of which say can be received as gifts from neighbors. But it will not even allow me to send these gifts as an option. And aside from a very very random chance someone will send one to me, I have No way of getting these items.

unless I’m missing something?!? Any help or tips is appreciated!
Hi!
I am on the same situation, but i need 1 voip phone. I have some of the other itens to send ( i dont now how...).
We can change itens, if you now how to do that.

Lindberg

Lowcountry air
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04OCQYHII
Username
Lindberg

Post in the Town Hall trading thread what you need, and what you can gift in return. Maybe some on3 can help you.
Hi
Can you please explaine how to do to send a item to a friend? I am trying to upgrade my TH for about twoo months and steel missing 1 voip phone. I have read in a forum that it can drop from a fly from Amesterdan, but i only get flowers...
If you need some item please ask me, if i have it i will send you.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi
Can you please explaine how to do to send a item to a friend? I am trying to upgrade my TH for about twoo months and steel missing 1 voip phone. I have read in a forum that it can drop from a fly from Amesterdan, but i only get flowers...
I can’t send you a voip phone as it’s not on my gifting list. 3 choices
1. Keep flying to Amsterdam but put a bonus on to increase drop rate. Multiple planes
2 Get the item through watching a video.
3. As suggested above, post in a trading thread, not the wiki thread. Look here, there is a thread for Town Hall items. Maybe someone can help you.

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Hi
What’s your code?
I can send VoIP phone after reset.

Lindberg

Lowcountry air
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04OCQYHII
Username
Lindberg
I can’t send you a voip phone as it’s not on my gifting list. 3 choices
1. Keep flying to Amsterdam but put a bonus on to increase drop rate. Multiple planes
2 Get the item through watching a video.
3. As suggested above, post in a trading thread, not the wiki thread. Look here, there is a thread for Town Hall items. Maybe someone can help you.
Hi Madge59230
Thanks for your replai. Sorry formy mistake, i am new here...
Morris go send me a voip.
Thankyou

Top Bottom