Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special Tower of London Award

A very challenging and time consuming achievement to complete. As such, it deserves its very own award!

For those that wish to give it a go, you can find all the details on the Airport City Wiki - https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/tower_of_london/

For those that have completed this achievement, simply post a screenshot below to receive your special award!

tower of london.jpg

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Woohoo!! Finally got the Tower of London. Yay yay yay. I remember when I told a forum member that I was working on this collection after he asked me why I needed so many Landing Lamps. He said, "That's a long-term goal. Good Luck". Now I can begin working on the Eiffel Tower. :)

Attachments

• Airport City 11_12_2022 18_59_09.png
    Airport City 11_12_2022 18_59_09.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 65
Congrats to ALL of you that have gotten these two buildings! I have been trying for a while to get them with no luck. I have activated all of the flight drop bonuses when I fly these destinations and can't seem to get ANY drops. I have most of the locations 2 starred and have at most 3 items for each location. If anyone can pass along any tricks or tips that would be great!!

Top Bottom