Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TOP100 alliance is recruiting "low" level players (No need currently)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04m9qiop4
Username
ULTRAFLAVA F20
Hello, I am interested in joining the alliance.
Nowadays:

Level 44
CCM and platform 2 (gathering $$ for 3)
8 Ramps ($ 10,000 to upgrade to 9)
6 garage positions

Fleet:
2 Swift (S1 - Tropical)
4 Owl (2 S2 - 1 S1 - 1 rainbow)
3 Hawk (2 S2 - 1 S1)
2 Raven (S2 - S1)
1 Eagle (S2)
1 Jumbo (S2)
1 Giant (tropical)

25K/35K passenger x week
I send gifts daily and have 11QL to share on releases.

My neighbor code: 04tqcdymy (name: vidu vidu F20)

Cheers!!!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hello, I am interested in joining the alliance.
Nowadays:

Level 44
CCM and platform 2 (gathering $$ for 3)
8 Ramps ($ 10,000 to upgrade to 9)
6 garage positions

Fleet:
2 Swift (S1 - Tropical)
4 Owl (2 S2 - 1 S1 - 1 rainbow)
3 Hawk (2 S2 - 1 S1)
2 Raven (S2 - S1)
1 Eagle (S2)
1 Jumbo (S2)
1 Giant (tropical)

25K/35K passenger x week
I send gifts daily and have 11QL to share on releases.

My neighbor code: 04tqcdymy (name: vidu vidu F20)

Cheers!!!

welcome with us !!
I juste sent you a friend request with Daf2 ! Please let me know when you accept and I will send you an invitation to join us !

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04m9qiop4
Username
ULTRAFLAVA F20
welcome with us !!
I juste sent you a friend request with Daf2 ! Please let me know when you accept and I will send you an invitation to join us !
Hello, I did not receive the neighbor's invitation.
can you send it again?
Thank you
my code: 04tqcdymy

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03d7we68w
Username
Jamie 87
I’d like to join/help

currently level 54 about 60k passengers per week. Happy to do whatever tasks required. Looks like a great alliance to learn.

03d7we68w

That’s my friend code if you have space :)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I’d like to join/help

currently level 54 about 60k passengers per week. Happy to do whatever tasks required. Looks like a great alliance to learn.

03d7we68w

That’s my friend code if you have space :)

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your interest !

We have some issues currently, so, we are no longer in TOP100 for the moment. So, maybe it is not interesting for you !

Anyway, There will maybe be a free spot tomorrow, I will let you know ! If the spot is free, you are welcome ! Otherwise, spots often become free !

Otherwise, I am pretty sure you would be perfect for some TOP100 alliance ! @Barkmi4 (Mike), @Madge59230 , maybe would you have a free spot for @Jamie236 ?

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your interest !

We have some issues currently, so, we are no longer in TOP100 for the moment. So, maybe it is not interesting for you !

Anyway, There will maybe be a free spot tomorrow, I will let you know ! If the spot is free, you are welcome ! Otherwise, spots often become free !

Otherwise, I am pretty sure you would be perfect for some TOP100 alliance ! @Barkmi4 (Mike), @Madge59230 , maybe would you have a free spot for @Jamie236 ?
Sent him a PM

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g11a6uz
Username
Pilot KC
Hi everyone,
I’m really new. I have only 4 planes so far. I’ve been able to get 2
EDIT : We no longer reach TOP100, I am looking for a good contributor to help us !

Hi all !

Some of you already know my alliance : Damien Saez.
This is the new thread for recruitment.

Who am I ?
I am now "retired" and the leader of Damien Saez Alliance.
Before playing less, I played a lot, and was in those great alliances :
- Supernovas
- Knight Fliers
- Immortals
- Rainbowww

What is my goal ?
I learnt a lot with those 4 alliances and thanks to this forum.
Lots of nice people helped me, so, I want to help others.
I created this alliance not only to let "low" level players reach TOP100 but also to let them learn and improve their game.

What is a "low" level player ?
In Damien Saez alliance, a "low" level player is a player under level 60.
You can join us at any level under 60.
When you reach level 60, you can chose to stay a little if you feel that you are not yet ready to join a better alliance.
You can also chose to leave and join a great alliance. I can help you to find it.

What are the requirements ?
As our goal is to be in TOP100, our main objective is to fly as many pax as we can.
So, I expect from each flyer to fly almost 20 000 pax a week. I accept that 2 players (I call them "beginners") fly less.
Another requirement is that you have to want to improve your game.
Damien Saez Alliance is a kind of training alliance, so, your goal must be to be hired by a better alliance.

Why are there level 80 players ?
Because we need lot of pax to stay in TOP100, we need some players able to fly a lot.
Currently, @hannoverfan and @Padiznai help us. Also, Kaunas (an unknown player) helps us.

What are the benefits for a "low" level player ?
First, you will be in an alliance with experienced players (@hannoverfan is the leader of Rainbowww for example).
Also, we "have" old trainees of Damien Saez Alliance (like @LimSky, @Jenn B, @Olekander and some others !) who are now in great alliances. They learnt lot of things and they can share them with you.
You will have each week TOP100 reward (one business class + one alliance map). Alliance maps are very difficult to earn !

How do we communicate ?
Currently, we communicate thanks to the forum. But, I am going to create a Messenger group.

What is the history of Damien Saez Alliance ?
I created this alliance in 2018. I worked a lot to reach level 10.
Damien Saez reached level 10 on th 2nd of december 2019. (So, the first anniversary is in 10 days !)
During those 12 months, we missed TOP100 maybe 3 times. And we reached TOP50 maybe twice.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions, please write a message on this thread.

I hope I will see you soon,
Have a nice day :D !

Dafsade
Hi there,
I’m a pretty new player, and interested in joining a good alliance And to learn how to play this game better. I only have 4 planes, but have completed two of the three tasks in my alliance this week. There is only one other person in my alliance. I’m currently level 30, and trying to build up my game.
my pilot name is Pilot KC and my code is 03g11a6uz. I play on an IPad, which is sometimes problematic as I can’t watch the ads for the extra gifts etc- it crashes the game every time. I’m in Australia for time zones.
open to any new neighbours and hints.
thanks. Kylie

Hi everyone,
I’m really new. I have only 4 planes so far. I’ve been able to get 2

Hi there,
I’m a pretty new player, and interested in joining a good alliance And to learn how to play this game better. I only have 4 planes, but have completed two of the three tasks in my alliance this week. There is only one other person in my alliance. I’m currently level 30, and trying to build up my game.
my pilot name is Pilot KC and my code is 03g11a6uz. I play on an IPad, which is sometimes problematic as I can’t watch the ads for the extra gifts etc- it crashes the game every time. I’m in Australia for time zones.
open to any new neighbours and hints.
thanks. Kylie
When you watch the ad Rather than clicking the X to exit tap the bottom of the screen, when the new window comes up click done and you will get the reward. Works with 80% of the ads

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qmf0ng9
Username
Heathrow
EDIT : We no longer reach TOP100, I am looking for a good contributor to help us !

Hi all !

Some of you already know my alliance : Damien Saez.
This is the new thread for recruitment.

Who am I ?
I am now "retired" and the leader of Damien Saez Alliance.
Before playing less, I played a lot, and was in those great alliances :
- Supernovas
- Knight Fliers
- Immortals
- Rainbowww

What is my goal ?
I learnt a lot with those 4 alliances and thanks to this forum.
Lots of nice people helped me, so, I want to help others.
I created this alliance not only to let "low" level players reach TOP100 but also to let them learn and improve their game.

What is a "low" level player ?
In Damien Saez alliance, a "low" level player is a player under level 60.
You can join us at any level under 60.
When you reach level 60, you can chose to stay a little if you feel that you are not yet ready to join a better alliance.
You can also chose to leave and join a great alliance. I can help you to find it.

What are the requirements ?
As our goal is to be in TOP100, our main objective is to fly as many pax as we can.
So, I expect from each flyer to fly almost 20 000 pax a week. I accept that 2 players (I call them "beginners") fly less.
Another requirement is that you have to want to improve your game.
Damien Saez Alliance is a kind of training alliance, so, your goal must be to be hired by a better alliance.

Why are there level 80 players ?
Because we need lot of pax to stay in TOP100, we need some players able to fly a lot.
Currently, @hannoverfan and @Padiznai help us. Also, Kaunas (an unknown player) helps us.

What are the benefits for a "low" level player ?
First, you will be in an alliance with experienced players (@hannoverfan is the leader of Rainbowww for example).
Also, we "have" old trainees of Damien Saez Alliance (like @LimSky, @Jenn B, @Olekander and some others !) who are now in great alliances. They learnt lot of things and they can share them with you.
You will have each week TOP100 reward (one business class + one alliance map). Alliance maps are very difficult to earn !

How do we communicate ?
Currently, we communicate thanks to the forum. But, I am going to create a Messenger group.

What is the history of Damien Saez Alliance ?
I created this alliance in 2018. I worked a lot to reach level 10.
Damien Saez reached level 10 on th 2nd of december 2019. (So, the first anniversary is in 10 days !)
During those 12 months, we missed TOP100 maybe 3 times. And we reached TOP50 maybe twice.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions, please write a message on this thread.

I hope I will see you soon,
Have a nice day :D !

Dafsade
Hi Dafsade. I clear around 30k pax pw and I'm currently level 43. I am currently playing my 3rd event since beginning the game and am set for a 3rd 1st place, because I play a lot of hours. I have my own alliance which is very small, but I completed all 3 tasks on top of the event last week. I probably will have a quieter week once the event finishes as I want to focus on missions instead. Let me know when you have an opening. My friend code is 04qmf0ng9. Thanks

Top Bottom