Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TOP100 alliance is recruiting "low" level players (No need currently)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
EDIT : We no longer reach TOP100, I am looking for a good contributor to help us !

Hi all !

Some of you already know my alliance : Damien Saez.
This is the new thread for recruitment.

Who am I ?
I am now "retired" and the leader of Damien Saez Alliance.
Before playing less, I played a lot, and was in those great alliances :
- Supernovas
- Knight Fliers
- Immortals
- Rainbowww

What is my goal ?
I learnt a lot with those 4 alliances and thanks to this forum.
Lots of nice people helped me, so, I want to help others.
I created this alliance not only to let "low" level players reach TOP100 but also to let them learn and improve their game.

What is a "low" level player ?
In Damien Saez alliance, a "low" level player is a player under level 60.
You can join us at any level under 60.
When you reach level 60, you can chose to stay a little if you feel that you are not yet ready to join a better alliance.
You can also chose to leave and join a great alliance. I can help you to find it.

What are the requirements ?
As our goal is to be in TOP100, our main objective is to fly as many pax as we can.
So, I expect from each flyer to fly almost 20 000 pax a week. I accept that 2 players (I call them "beginners") fly less.
Another requirement is that you have to want to improve your game.
Damien Saez Alliance is a kind of training alliance, so, your goal must be to be hired by a better alliance.

Why are there level 80 players ?
Because we need lot of pax to stay in TOP100, we need some players able to fly a lot.
Currently, @hannoverfan and @Padiznai help us. Also, Kaunas (an unknown player) helps us.

What are the benefits for a "low" level player ?
First, you will be in an alliance with experienced players (@hannoverfan is the leader of Rainbowww for example).
Also, we "have" old trainees of Damien Saez Alliance (like @LimSky, @Jenn B, @Olekander and some others !) who are now in great alliances. They learnt lot of things and they can share them with you.
You will have each week TOP100 reward (one business class + one alliance map). Alliance maps are very difficult to earn !

How do we communicate ?
Currently, we communicate thanks to the forum. But, I am going to create a Messenger group.

What is the history of Damien Saez Alliance ?
I created this alliance in 2018. I worked a lot to reach level 10.
Damien Saez reached level 10 on th 2nd of december 2019. (So, the first anniversary is in 10 days !)
During those 12 months, we missed TOP100 maybe 3 times. And we reached TOP50 maybe twice.

If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions, please write a message on this thread.

I hope I will see you soon,
Have a nice day :D !

Dafsade

Last edited:

Cazagusto

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e7160p8
Username
Cazagusto
Hi @Dafsade.

I currently run a Lvl2 alliance, and posted some weeks ago a thread in an attempt to recruit new members in order to improve it, but received no replies. I've been considering to try joining other alliance, and then saw this thread.

I kindly ask you for evaluate if I match your expectations for becoming a "low level" member. Here are some stats (let me know if you need additional info):

Lvl49 (halfway to Lvl50)
22000+ pax/week regularly
Accomplish all 3 alliance week tasks
8 ramps, 6 garage positions
Both runways Lvl7
Actual fleet:
6 Owl (one of them S1)
5 Hawk (all S2)
2 Raven

If you judge I can join the alliance, please let me know, so I'll transfer the leadership of mine to the "surviving" member, and leave the alliance in order to join yours.

Kind regards,

Cazagusto (friend code: 04e7160p8)

Last edited:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi @Cazagusto and @Cptn pm and @AtlasKnowsBest !

Thanks a lot for your replies ! !

You will all be accepted to Damien Saez Alliance !

Currently, we have 2 free spots (starting from tomorrow !), and the third free spot will start on the 7th december.

So, does one of you would like to join us on the 7th ? If you all want to join us tomorrow, I would say first come first serve !
The first was @Cazagusto, the second @AtlasKnowsBest (by PM) and the third was @Cptn pm .

Please let me know !

Thanks a lot :)

Cazagusto

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e7160p8
Username
Cazagusto

Currently, we have 2 free spots (starting from tomorrow !), and the third free spot will start on the 7th december.

So, does one of you would like to join us on the 7th ? If you all want to join us tomorrow, I would say first come first serve !
The first was @Cazagusto, the second @AtlasKnowsBest (by PM) and the third was @Cptn pm .

Please let me know !

Please let me know !

Thanks, much appreciated! How will the admittance take place?

Regards,
Cazagusto

Hi all! If you are a new-ish player and looking for a great alliance, consider joining this one!

It is a very supportive "training" alliance, with wonderful new players who have all the same questions that you have, as well as very experienced players who can help you answer all those questions 😄

There are several forum members (myself included), who have benefited greatly from being in this alliance because it has enhanced our ability to play and enjoy the game! (Plus, @Dafsade has excellent cheese recommendations 😉)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all! If you are a new-ish player and looking for a great alliance, consider joining this one!

It is a very supportive "training" alliance, with wonderful new players who have all the same questions that you have, as well as very experienced players who can help you answer all those questions 😄

There are several forum members (myself included), who have benefited greatly from being in this alliance because it has enhanced our ability to play and enjoy the game! (Plus, @Dafsade has excellent cheese recommendations 😉)

Thanks a lot for your support :love: :love: !!

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade

Please let me know !

@Cptn pm would you be able to join us now ? @AtlasKnowsBest does not reply !

Device
  1. Android
I'd be interested in joining if any space left.

Friend Code: 0401ko7kt
Lvl 47 (almost 48)
Daily player
Previous alliances, I was able to complete 2 or 3 missions/week
All space buildings

Let me know if any other details needed

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I'd be interested in joining if any space left.

Friend Code: 0401ko7kt
Lvl 47 (almost 48)
Daily player
Previous alliances, I was able to complete 2 or 3 missions/week
All space buildings

Let me know if any other details needed

Great ! ! I just sent you a friend request ! I will send you an invitation on next monday to join us :D ! !

One thing : we are no longer in TOP100 for 2 weeks but I am working on it !

Device
  1. Android
Great ! ! I just sent you a friend request ! I will send you an invitation on next monday to join us :D ! !

One thing : we are no longer in TOP100 for 2 weeks but I am working on it !
No problem, my previous "alliance" was essentially me carrying them every week! so i'll be happy to have some support!

FYI, my game had issues for around two weeks and GI was just able to restore my original airport today, so im getting back in the swing of things.

Top Bottom