Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top Top Overall Alliance InFlight currently Full

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
*edit We are currently full, thanks for all the private messages

I am FarStar and as a longtime member and new leader of InFlight I am here to say we are looking for one new member. We are a level 10 Alliance with 1000 reputation and 19 current members all maintaining 80k+ passengers a week. InFlight is one of the oldest alliances still working together at the top, and each week you can find us in the top 10 in passenger count with top 5 finishes in 3 of the past 10 weeks.
InFlight has been able to be a top alliance with no superstars flying over one million per week and with no cheating. We do it through good teamwork and being close to one another. Our members are from all over the world and participate in our very active chat group where we share tips, gifts, launches and help each other out.
There are no weekly tasks so anyone joining would be free to chase their own goals and not worry where they fly or what missions they accomplish. The only thing we request from each member is to fly minimum 80k passengers a week.
To many here on the forums 80k passengers may seem very simple, and to others it may seem like a steep cliff that is all but impossible. The key for us in a new member is someone who enjoys the game and playing with a group, but may need the help of a new alliance to fully master every facet of the game and find every way to have fun. When we add new members we do not expect them to reach our goals immediately but work to help them achieve 80k and more in time and have a good time doing it.
Please message me here, add me on Facebook, or drop me a Private Message if you have any interest and I will get back to you. You can also find any member of InFlight because we all try to communicate with each other and we all are interested in helping. Even if you do not feel you would qualify or fit in with the alliance I implore you to still reach out. We have alot of veteran players who help out any Airport City players in-game or through social media and we will continue to advise anyone looking in these uncertain times.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Just an update, we have added one new member from this post and will be adding another over the next few weeks. Feel free to keep sending me a private message if you have any questions, people do take vacations due to summer so it is always good to keep up to date if anyone is looking for a quality no cheat, laid back alliance.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Three months later and InFlight is doing better than ever, and have even thrived with the new patch. We have been at 20 members since the end of June but we are looking for one new member, so for those people looking for a change of pace or a new place send me a message.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qfjpmx5
Username
pilot el ray
Three months later and InFlight is doing better than ever, and have even thrived with the new patch. We have been at 20 members since the end of June but we are looking for one new member, so for those people looking for a change of pace or a new place send me a message.
i would like to join as im new to this game but at 15th level, want to join alliance who help new player to grow.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
i would like to join as im new to this game but at 15th level, want to join alliance who help new player to grow.
I do have an alliance where I help build up new players. I will message you to explain how it works so that you can get more of an idea how it works.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
First post in over 2 months and that is always a good sign in stability in our alliance. We are looking for one new member due to a member needing a break due to holiday rush, so feel free to contact me or any member of InFlight so we all can have a good time and reap the rewards of being at the top without exploiting the game or making enemies along the way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f7atx9v
Username
Wally
Hey mate I'm looking for a new alliance as my current one the leader and others are inactive

04f7atx9v

Top Bottom