Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Top 100 searching

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The pending alliance is a top 100 alliance and is searching for 2-5 additional players.

Our alliance focuses on achieving 50% of the weekly alliance tasks in order to get the 50% flight income bonus. We are always in the top 100 and with the right players we could easily be in the top 50 or right on its' doorstep again.

The recent players that have departed have moved into the top 20 alliances. This is a great alliance to grow your game, trade gifts daily, as well as have a fun time launching into space with.

This could be a great opportunity for the active members of an inactive alliance or a smaller alliance to merge into our alliance and immediately reap the top 100 rewards instead of fighting up the ranks to make it there.

Your participation as an active member and communication on Discord is all that is required. Here is a partial list of the benefits that would come from joining the alliance:

-Top 100 alliance which rewards business class bonus, F20, P10 and 1 random alliance map every week
-50% flight income bonus every week
-Daily trading/gifting with all members
-Daily launches on green , blue or red with other alliance members or
-Alliance members joining your launches
-Tips and techniques to improve your game
-Quantum leap parties within the alliance
-Communication among the alliance members

If you are interested check us out at 04rnw6mrz or from within the top 100 alliance rankings. We are currently sitting about 90th place.

thumbnail23.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are still looking for more players. This is a very easy way to grow your game, have fun with a great international alliance, and move into the top 100.

04rnw6mrz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
hi I am also interested and can complete at least one task per week and if needed two as well. I can participate on discord.
Invite sent out to you via the game for the alliance. I will send you a PM shortly with the link for discord.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are still looking for 3 more players.

Great opportunity for a small alliance or members of a defunct alliance to join a top 100.

Check us out at 04rnw6mrz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are still looking for 2 more players.

This is a very easy way to move into the top 100 by doing nothing but changing alliances.

Check us out at 04rnw6mr

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ur2gv94
Username
tazrocks
We are still looking for 2 more players.

This is a very easy way to move into the top 100 by doing nothing but changing alliances.

Check us out at 04rnw6mr
I would like to join. I have been playing for about a month and am at level 26. I play every day. 20ur2gv94

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are still looking for one more player.

As long as you play and gift daily and are interested in growing your game and working with a great team, then this is the place for you.

The only other requirement is Discord for alliance communication.

Come check us out.

1Capture101.PNG

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Hi. I’m keen to join your alliance. I’ve sent you an FR
The pending alliance is a top 100 alliance and is searching for 2-5 additional players.

Our alliance focuses on achieving 50% of the weekly alliance tasks in order to get the 50% flight income bonus. We are always in the top 100 and with the right players we could easily be in the top 50 or right on its' doorstep again.

The recent players that have departed have moved into the top 20 alliances. This is a great alliance to grow your game, trade gifts daily, as well as have a fun time launching into space with.

This could be a great opportunity for the active members of an inactive alliance or a smaller alliance to merge into our alliance and immediately reap the top 100 rewards instead of fighting up the ranks to make it there.

Your participation as an active member and communication on Discord is all that is required. Here is a partial list of the benefits that would come from joining the alliance:

-Top 100 alliance which rewards business class bonus, F20, P10 and 1 random alliance map every week
-50% flight income bonus every week
-Daily trading/gifting with all members
-Daily launches on green , blue or red with other alliance members or
-Alliance members joining your launches
-Tips and techniques to improve your game
-Quantum leap parties within the alliance
-Communication among the alliance members

If you are interested check us out at 04rnw6mrz or from within the top 100 alliance rankings. We are currently sitting about 90th place.

View attachment 54360

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Top 100 alliance looking for additional members.

We are ideally looking for:
-daily player/gifting
-level 40 and above
-40,000 passengers a week or more
-red launch pad

This is an easy way to pop into a top 100 alliance and bring your game to the next level of play.

Send me a request at 04rnw6mrz or check us out in the top 100.
-Dan

Top Bottom