Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Too ambitious for your current alliance? - No longer needed!

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Fed up because your fellow alliance members keep flying 0 pax/week? Alliance currently at rank 4000+? Then this is a golden opportunity! A crew member slot is available in the Fire House alliance, currently level 8, rank 50 and climbing. We would like an active daily player who will be able to send 50K+ pax/week and complete at least 1/3 alliance missions/week (we'd be delighted if you could do 2 or even 3/3 if at all possible), user level less important if the above criteria are met. We're a dedicated but laid-back friendly international team with members from the US and Europe who are in touch more or less daily in a Fb messenger group and also do joint launches whenever possible. New members are expected to be active on Fb messenger to communicate with alliance leader & other members. Please contact alliance owner Joel Travis on Facebook messenger to apply and get further details.

Cajsa MacD
friend code: CajsaMacD
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/cajsa.macdougall

Edited 04/12/19: minimum user requirements

Last edited:

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Love the sales pitch ;). I’m sure there are plenty that fit the description. Good luck finding someone willing to do 3/3 tasks - I struggle finding players that want to do 2/3 and we regularly rank in top 10!
Thanks Bob, we hope at least someone will see it and get keen enough to want to join. I've edited the OP to play down the 2-3/3 bit. We've completed 65-72% of our alliance missions the past couple of months, and are slowly but steadily climbing through the ranks.
/Cajsa

kappatango

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
044y8a2te
Username
kappatango
Fed up because your fellow alliance members keep flying 0 pax/week? Alliance currently at rank 4000+? Then this is a golden opportunity! A crew member slot is available in the Fire House alliance, currently level 8, rank 50 and climbing. We would like an active daily player who will be able to send 50K+ pax/week and complete at least 1/3 alliance missions/week (we'd be delighted if you could do 2 or even 3/3 if at all possible), user level less important if the above criteria are met. We're a dedicated but laid-back friendly international team with members from the US and Europe who are in touch more or less daily in a Fb messenger group and also do joint launches whenever possible. New members are expected to be active on Fb messenger to communicate with alliance leader & other members. Please contact alliance owner Joel Travis on Facebook messenger to apply and get further details.

Cajsa MacD
friend code: CajsaMacD
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/cajsa.macdougall

Edited 04/12/19: minimum user requirements
Hi, I always complete all 3. Total pax this week was 8000. Just upgraded to lvl 5 terminal so should be able to shift more Pax now too.

I do n’t know if it meets your alliance requirements. I want to change to a better alliance. If there are enough flying items for the alliance mission, I think it ’s no problem to complete the alliance 2/3 mission every week
Now I can carry an average of 30,000 passengers per week, without accident

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019_1225_210314.png
    Screenshot_2019_1225_210314.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2019_1225_210343.png
    Screenshot_2019_1225_210343.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_2019_1225_210426.png
    Screenshot_2019_1225_210426.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2019_1225_210406.png
    Screenshot_2019_1225_210406.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 139

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I do n’t know if it meets your alliance requirements. I want to change to a better alliance. If there are enough flying items for the alliance mission, I think it ’s no problem to complete the alliance 2/3 mission every week
Now I can carry an average of 30,000 passengers per week, without accident
OK, we’ll discuss it in the alliance. In the meantime, please contact me on Fb Messenger and refer to this thread so I’ll know who you are. Contact on Fb Messenger is a prerequisite to join as stated in the OP.

Top Bottom