Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Toilet Paper

I swear - I do not understand this mad obsession with toilet paper with this coronavirus thing. I see people with 8-10 packages of toilet paper at $5+ per package. Do they think the paper factories are going out of business? Walmart had a stack of toilet paper at least 15 feet high - probably close to 500 packages. All in the store 2 days ago - completely gone now?????? :confused::confused::confused::confused: Why not just buy a bidet from Amazon for $45?

This world is so close to disaster at any time. Why wait until the last minute to stock up on dried foods? The shelves with beans, rice, pasta are completely empty. Our family always has a 6 month supply of dried food. No rush to the store - sit at home where we're safe. Granted, this virus is a scary thing - but why not be prepared before something like this hits!

Just my litle rant.

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
cor.PNG

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I swear - I do not understand this mad obsession with toilet paper with this coronavirus thing. I see people with 8-10 packages of toilet paper at $5+ per package. Do they think the paper factories are going out of business? Walmart had a stack of toilet paper at least 15 feet high - probably close to 500 packages. All in the store 2 days ago - completely gone now?????? :confused::confused::confused::confused: Why not just buy a bidet from Amazon for $45?

This world is so close to disaster at any time. Why wait until the last minute to stock up on dried foods? The shelves with beans, rice, pasta are completely empty. Our family always has a 6 month supply of dried food. No rush to the store - sit at home where we're safe. Granted, this virus is a scary thing - but why not be prepared before something like this hits!

Just my litle rant.

We food shop 4 times a year (roughtly once every quarter), we are so well stocked with food, that we could open our own family store. We have so many air tight glass jars, with a broad range of dried foods and much more besides. We also have enough supplies of wood to keep the log burners burning for two whole years. You just never know what could happen, always best to be prepared.

Enjoyed reading your post, we would make great neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 9675

Not just about TP anymore.
This article relates to someone and his brother, buying up all the hand sanitizer within a 1300 mile radius of Tennessee and trying to sell it via ebay, amazon or other sites with a markup from 1$ much of what was bought in dollar stores, and selling the same bottle for 20$, 30$, perhaps more, much much more.
But of course price gouging starts with big corp industries. Just wait until there is a possible vaccine for this thing, then see the pharm corps do the same *** thing

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R

Just my litle rant.
Hiya,

i agree. It is the same in UK. Shelves empty in supermarkets. What is it with people? One staff in our local store blamed on line shopping - orders start at 4am and the shelves are restocked overnight but emptied before the store even opens through on line orders. She said one order bought 9 packs of pasta! Stores should limit orders.

Virus is scary but not helped by panic buying and also politicians banning flights and incoming tourists.

I just hope that all these people planning to work from home doesn’t blow WiFi and broadband and stop me playing airport city! Lol

Have you heard the latest? - Apparantly John Travolta has been tested - he had chills and they were multiplying, he was losing control. Thankfully it was just a Saturday night fever, and he's staying alive.

Sorry! - if I don't make light of this I will go mad.
1584308013758.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have you heard the latest? - Apparantly John Travolta has been tested - he had chills and they were multiplying, he was losing control. Thankfully it was just a Saturday night fever, and he's staying alive.

Sorry! - if I don't make light of this I will go mad.
View attachment 28654

Not to worry good neighbour, enjoyed it - hope you are well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I just found this post. It was so funny (well funny in a covid-year funny). I was on vacation in the Caribbean when the lock downs went into full force around the world. We had a scheduled flight out about 5 days later and had absolutely no way of getting home earlier. But we kept reading all this stuff about toilet paper.

My husband has been a toilet paper hoarder since our children were small - we have 3 girls and in his mind they each use an entire roll each time they use the washroom (they don't but he thinks they do). So we have always had about 100 rolls stored somewhere in the house.

Well while we were reading the news, my husband was worried our house would get looted.

Top Bottom