Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TIP YOUR WINGS

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I want to call this Tip Your Wings to honor those pilots we have lost thru the years. So my tribute goes out to a very special alliance kinship, ever known, ....

For those of you who visit my main game,often there is good reason for the change on my lol launch area, my ads lol but this time is both solemn yet quite joyous at the same time So I recall Knight Fliers Alliance who I'm grateful to have some friends come set for a visit King, Its Ralphy, Rainer, Robster, Poor Ol Jim, Maybe you flew with them too. Crescent Moon was to me the very heart of the group we saw so so very many thru time Giftxchange yentl so so many Steve, Mike and Poorville who passed also ...................... So please for me as you fly somewhere, this day, tip your wings for those we lost along that jet stream in the skies above

Please share if you've become a part of a family too

I want to call this Tip Your Wings to honor those pilots we have lost thru the years. So my tribute goes out to a very special alliance kinship, ever known, ....

For those of you who visit my main game,often there is good reason for the change on my lol launch area, my ads lol but this time is both solemn yet quite joyous at the same time So I recall Knight Fliers Alliance who I'm grateful to have some friends come set for a visit King, Its Ralphy, Rainer, Robster, Poor Ol Jim, Maybe you flew with them too. Crescent Moon was to me the very heart of the group we saw so so very many thru time Giftxchange yentl so so many Steve, Mike and Poorville who passed also ...................... So please for me as you fly somewhere, this day, tip your wings for those we lost along that jet stream in the skies above

Please share if you've become a part of a family too
Oh my friend, you bring back memories and the odd tears. Crescent Moon was such a sad loss, and very sadly missed by so many of us. You mention other good friends as well, and I will tip my wings to honour these special people with a heart full of best wishes.
Knight Flyer banner.png
people.png

Top Bottom