Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Tiny Font

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
After the last update the font (and even many of the icons) are SO small, that we have to get right up to our screen to read the numbers. And, we even have our game on a large screen TV. We've increased the font size on Windows, but it doesn't affect the game. Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes, all windows games are having the problem. It has been reported to G!

My laptop which is normal has a second screen. Both normal. The newer machine is small. Both set to the same resolution.
Depending on the resolution technology supported by the monitor and the resolution supported by the display card, if it is the system default setting,
it will be set to the highest under the technical support of both. If you are not satisfied with the system default setting, you can try to adjust it manually

Depending on the resolution technology supported by the monitor and the resolution supported by the display card, if it is the system default setting,
it will be set to the highest under the technical support of both. If you are not satisfied with the system default setting, you can try to adjust it manually
So what! Didn’t realise i needed a lesson in computer technology. I have 1 with normal icons, one with stupid small icons. There programming caused the problem, their programming can uncause the problem. I have no intention of changing any default settings when it’s only THIS game which has a problem. Next time I need a computer lesson, I’ll ask.

So what! Didn’t realise i needed a lesson in computer technology. I have 1 with normal icons, one with stupid small icons. There programming caused the problem, their programming can uncause the problem. I have no intention of changing any default settings when it’s only THIS game which has a problem. Next time I need a computer lesson, I’ll ask.
OK, I understand what you said, haha
1626535430610.jpg

Last edited:
Now YOU solve that and I’ll worship the ground you walk on!
So before you were giving advice about a problem you didn’t even understand !……. Well…….
At present, there is no other way except to click on the taskbar settings and change the display resolution manually
Only for some traditional PC games, there are windowing tools, such as civilization series, WIN store game serial port tools and adjustable software, which I really don't have here

Last edited:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There was a change with the last update that changed it on Windows. Not really a system setting thing. I made no changes on my laptop from one day to the next but the display changed - only difference, AC update

Good thing for old laptops!
I wonder if it effects relatively new systems that have a high-pixel density. I play this game on a Dell XPS 7760 AIO with an AMD 570 Graphics card in addition to some standard Intel Graphics. The machine is over 4 years old but I still consider it very high-end. I am affected by the issue. And that includes with the hanger because even at the highest mode, the Operations hanger can only deal with 12 stands while I have 14 stands.

There was a change with the last update that changed it on Windows. Not really a system setting thing. I made no changes on my laptop from one day to the next but the display changed - only difference, AC update
Correct. But it is somewhat of a workaround although it's NOT something I like and is definitely a bug in this version of the game. Goodness knows, quite a number of us are having these types of issues and I encountered some strangeness that led to warehoused planes being triplicated while loosing my progress points (marshmallows). Three support tickets in one week and I'm on a roll.

This all reminds me of an old 1972 episode Doctor Who titled "Robot" -- "The trouble with computers, of course, is that they're very sophisticated idiots. They do exactly what you tell them at amazing speed, even if you order them to kill you. So if you do happen to change your mind, it's very difficult to stop them obeying the original order, but... not impossible.".

Please forgive my dark sense of humor.

Top Bottom