Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android TIMER VISITING FRIENDS IS RESSETTING

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
All my 3 games are on android, but after the latest update i've got a timer issue.
This afternoon i opened my games as usual, collected all, send out the gifts and visited friends.
Shut down the game by visiting a friend as always to make sure my games were saved.
When i opened my games again a few hours later to collect the eggs and send out planes again, i noticed by visiting a friend to shut the game down, that the timer for visiting on all my games has reset to, for example 23:58 hrs. again. Has anyone else see this??? @greensmith, @Bali Hi or @M22 maybe one of you can confirm??

Hi all,
All my 3 games are on android, but after the latest update i've got a timer issue.
This afternoon i opened my games as usual, collected all, send out the gifts and visited friends.
Shut down the game by visiting a friend as always to make sure my games were saved.
When i opened my games again a few hours later to collect the eggs and send out planes again, i noticed by visiting a friend to shut the game down, that the timer for visiting on all my games has reset to, for example 23:58 hrs. again. Has anyone else see this??? @greensmith, @Bali Hi or @M22 maybe one of you can confirm??
The timer is usually doing something weird on my game I just knew it reset at midnight, of course this was worng tonight due to the clocks changing and my golden dice ran out before the new reset time of 1 am :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@M22, sorry to hear that for time changing you lost your golden dice.:mad::mad:
VAYKA1 is playing AC from the beginning and my other games followed later, however NOYA12 and AYON1
are playing AC for 2 and 3 years now. By time changing twice a year, sigh!!, the games will NOT be opened for
about 12 hrs. after changing. This is a long time to wait, but i've learned in the past years: Don't open the games shortly after time change,
it will affect the game.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Yes, that timer has been wonky for a while now. I've experienced the same thing you have regarding the visiting timer; but regardless of what the timer says, I can visit/revisit neighbors every 24 hours. It does not appear that the timing of the visiting privileges have changed.
Cheers,
Tom

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
The timer is usually doing something weird on my game I just knew it reset at midnight, of course this was worng tonight due to the clocks changing and my golden dice ran out before the new reset time of 1 am :mad:
The exact same thing happened to me, my golden dice was due to run out at 0101 so I couldn't get the 2nd round of visiting with it (thought I had the usual hour to spare, alas not). It seems that due to the clocks changing the GMT times seemed to have moved to 0100 for gifting and visiting, same as the Top100 moved to 2200 on Sunday night instead of the usual 2100.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Hi @greensmith, during work this afternoon i quickly checked my games and all 3 did reset at 13.30 hrs.
So, i think, summertime is affecting the game for 1 hour.

Top Bottom