Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Terminal is full

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I hope its not a double post but did not find it anywhere. When I have full terminal and someone visited me, I see the small icon over for example House with pool. Every time I get the pop-up saying that The Terminal is full. If you will have more visits from friends, it gets quite annoying. Do you guys have the same problem?

I hope its not a double post but did not find it anywhere. When I have full terminal and someone visited me, I see the small icon over for example House with pool. Every time I get the pop-up saying that The Terminal is full. If you will have more visits from friends, it gets quite annoying. Do you guys have the same problem?

Yes - at first I thought my mouse was "double clicking", but then noticed the same thing happening on my tablet.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Isn't it because you get passengers for a neighbour clicking on one of your passenger buildings...so the algorithm is rightly trying to add those passengers to a full terminal?

Health and Safety at work trying to avoid overcrowding, I guess.

(EDIT: For clarity, I get the same issue)

Last edited:

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Isn't it because you get passengers for a neighbour clicking on one of your passenger buildings...so the algorithm is rightly trying to add those passengers to a full terminal?

Health and Safety at work trying to avoid overcrowding, I guess.

(EDIT: For clarity, I get the same issue)
I am not 100% sure, but I think you get money and not passengers from neighbour clicks. In v6 it does not do this pop-up.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I am not 100% sure, but I think you get money and not passengers from neighbour clicks. In v6 it does not do this pop-up.
You're right re v6 and the popup.
I'll check next time someone visits my residentials. I can see why the coding would think to popup - perhaps it's just an old bit of code that got pulled over without updating?

Top Bottom