Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Spring Has Come

New Challenge The spring has come.
Collect 3x a Beautiful Butterflies collection
Collect 3x a Valentine Bouquet
Collect 3x the Running Wild collection

For the Beautiful Butterflies collection you need Butterfly-nets. You can get them from visiting neighbors and click the Butterflies (sometimes). You will only find 3 butterflies at your neighbors. If you wait a little longer or leave and re-enter the neighbor, the 4th and 5th will appear. (I don't know if they are giftable)

The Valentine Bouquet needs the Pruning Shears, giftable and you get them from the flowers from neighbors.

The Running Wild collection drop from 16!!! different buildings at neighbors

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I finally downloaded the latest update. So far, so good. Question though. How do you get the butterfly nets? It's not on my giftable items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
diwata: For the Beautiful Butterflies collection you need Butterfly-nets. You can get them from visiting neighbors and click the Butterflies (sometimes). You will only find 3 butterflies at your neighbors. If you wait a little longer or leave and re-enter the neighbor, the 4th and 5th will appear. (I don't know if they are giftable)

This was Iphone

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
it would be nice to know which of our neighbours have botanical gardens and conservatorconservatories
Keep in mind that the butterfly drop from YOUR OWN Botanical Garden. So you will not get them by clicking on a neighbors Botanical Garden, if they have one. Don't waste a click on it.

Also, tdv i have been having trouble connecting to tdv4, i guess GI is mad cause your city is awesome.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Keep in mind that the butterfly drop from YOUR OWN Botanical Garden. So you will not get them by clicking on a neighbors Botanical Garden, if they have one. Don't waste a click on it.

Also, tdv i have been having trouble connecting to tdv4, i guess GI is mad cause your city is awesome.
i wonder if this could possibly be the first oversight by GI. maybe we were supposed to complete valentines bouquets and collect botanical gardens. From all my neighbours i visited i only managed to collect one butterfly net. or maybe i should just be patient

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
i wonder if this could possibly be the first oversight by GI. maybe we were supposed to complete valentines bouquets and collect botanical gardens. From all my neighbours i visited i only managed to collect one butterfly net. or maybe i should just be patient

This will be like the Wings of Love all over again, 20 pruning shears = 1 flower drop. So I wouldn't be surprised if 20 butterfly nets = 1 butterfly catch.:p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Here is a picture of the botanical garden so you can id it easier - TDV4 should have this placed this evening...

Botanical Garden.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Here is a picture of the botanical garden so you can id it easier - TDV4 should have this placed this evening...

@tdv are you able to check to see if this also increases the total population of your city or even better the number of pax in a terminal.

Top Bottom