Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The potion of luck bonus

The potion of luck bonus
This bonus drops from the witch house (dark skies reward building )
Drops every 24hours and is active during 30 minutes

Schermopname (460).png

Have you noticed a difference in drop rates when using it?
barely noticed change in droprates but as described it adds only 25% better chance on droprate collectible items
i mostly use the golden dice (4greens)to purchase but 150% better droprate during 6 hours
I supose it still is better than no increase at all without bonusses but a half hour is verry short and i for sure didnt notice considerable change in drop rate

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
The potion has continued to drop after the event ended.

I keep wanting to save this for when a bunch of planes are scheduled to land, but I keep forgetting when refilling my terminal. I finally had to move it out of my residential neighborhoods and into my long term commercial section, then I forget that it is there until after I have landed a large group of planes. Oh well.

I keep wanting to save this for when a bunch of planes are scheduled to land, but I keep forgetting when refilling my terminal. I finally had to move it out of my residential neighborhoods and into my long term commercial section, then I forget that it is there until after I have landed a large group of planes. Oh well.
I love that you have a residential neighbourhood and a long term commercial section - thought it was only me like that - my sort of airport! LOL

I haven't touched that POL in 3 days because every time I remember all my planes have been off-loaded.

Top Bottom