Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Peacekeepers - Recruiting

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
View attachment 55180
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of Active long-term Players for our Level 9 alliance -
"The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:-

🕊️Required to complete 2 tasks per week for achieving 50% bonus.

🕊️Level 40 above

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most.

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here.

Thanks & Regards

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

We are recruiting 8 members, Alliance owner is changed as Aero City has taken a break

Features of The Peacekeepers Alliance
1. We aim for 30% bonus (Experience boost which helps to develop city faster) or 50% bonus (Coin Bonus to upgrade Terminals, purchase buildings, etc)
2. We are a top 350 alliance (aiming to enter top 100 once a month till we reach level 10 and then a permanent top 100 alliance)
3. Guidance from top players to develop city faster, trading with members

Requirements :
1. Level 40+
2. Should complete at least 1 or 2 tasks (For 30% or 50% bonus)
3. Should carry minimum of 5000 Pax each week
4. Should be in forum for communication

PM me to join alliance, even if you don't meet any one of the criteria, message me, if there's a spot will accept

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
We are recruiting 8 members, Alliance owner is changed as Aero City has taken a break

Features of The Peacekeepers Alliance
1. We aim for 30% bonus (Experience boost which helps to develop city faster) or 50% bonus (Coin Bonus to upgrade Terminals, purchase buildings, etc)
2. We are a top 350 alliance (aiming to enter top 100 once a month till we reach level 10 and then a permanent top 100 alliance)
3. Guidance from top players to develop city faster, trading with members

Requirements :
1. Level 40+
2. Should complete at least 1 or 2 tasks (For 30% or 50% bonus)
3. Should carry minimum of 5000 Pax each week
4. Should be in forum for communication

PM me to join alliance, even if you don't meet any one of the criteria, message me, if there's a spot will accept
Sai, I'm already friends with you in game and we have been sending each other fuel every day. I am level 41 and fly about 30k weekly and would love to be able to get the bonus. My name in game is GeorgeF20

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03EH4UQ18
Username
Kate
View attachment 55180
Hello Pilots 👩‍✈️👨‍✈️,

We are in search of Active long-term Players for our Level 9 alliance -
"The Peacekeepers".

Our criteria:-

🕊️Required to complete 2 tasks per week for achieving 50% bonus.

🕊️Level 40 above

We value 50% -First Class Alliance Bonus, the most.

If you are interested or have any query, please reply here or send me a PM. If you are sending a request directly, then do let me know here.

Thanks & Regards
Hello everyone! I am the newone here, but not in game, I already have an experience in game, I was a member of Untill Forever alliance, but have to live the game and them for a personal reasons. Right now I'am in 16 level, grow up very fast, have time and ambitions. In last event I took first place and won 3 Quantum leap. I will be very honored if I became a member of your alliance. I can do 3 weekly tasks. My ID 03EH4UQ18

AA sunset F20

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037ta1bks and UFO11 AA Sunset at 037t7d5a8
Username
AA Sunset F20 & UFO11 AA Sunset
Hello everyone! I am the newone here, but not in game, I already have an experience in game, I was a member of Untill Forever alliance, but have to live the game and them for a personal reasons. Right now I'am in 16 level, grow up very fast, have time and ambitions. In last event I took first place and won 3 Quantum leap. I will be very honored if I became a member of your alliance. I can do 3 weekly tasks. My ID 03EH4UQ18
Hi @Siberian Kat, I am the new leader of the Peace Keepers alliance. I want you in our team. Are you in an alliance at the moment?? I am going to send you a FR. Then I will send you an invite to the alliance.

Thanks AA Sunset
FC 037ta1bks

Top Bottom