Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Peacekeepers Alliance- All places filled

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
0_IMG-20210828-WA0005.jpg

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Recently, few of the members left the alliance and we will surely miss them. We hope some of them join us again :) .

However, due to this we have 3 vacant spaces in our alliance. If you are interested to join then please let me know. Details above.

Is there still a spot left in your alliance? If so, I would like to join and leave my current alliance as the majority never completes any of the weekly tasks.
In general I complete 2 of the 3 tasks, sometimes only 1 due to the event flights, but sometimes all 3.
Preference is to aim at the first class bonus, while my current alliance only can get to the flight simulator.

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Is there still a spot left in your alliance? If so, I would like to join and leave my current alliance as the majority never completes any of the weekly tasks.
In general I complete 2 of the 3 tasks, sometimes only 1 due to the event flights, but sometimes all 3.
Preference is to aim at the first class bonus, while my current alliance only can get to the flight simulator.
Hi, @GPlane Yes there is a spot available. We value 50% alliance bonus the most, and achieve it each and every week. Every member of the alliance actively contributes to it. Do let me know after leaving your current alliance. I will be happy to welcome you to our alliance.

Regards

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg
Happy to join, need a new alliance as last one never completed any tasks - An Sgiobair, 20uu1ce9f (I am on level 57 and moving up quickly)
Hello. I will be happy to let you in my alliance MPA. We were at rang 71 last week, with 18 members. No stress with us, only target is to fly and to stay in the top 100. We have a chat on telegram. Let me know if interested.

Top Bottom