Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Peacekeepers Alliance is looking for 3 Active Players

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Screenshot_20200907-203741~2.png

Hello Pilots,

We have place for two Active long-term Players. We are Level 7 alliance (ranking around 300-400 at present and always complete 50% alliance tasks).

Our criteria is simple.
✅ Active Player
✅ Complete 2 tasks per week.
✅ Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

Note: Pax not mandatory but the alliance may decide to have some pax guidelines in future.

Alliance group link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/group/the-peacekeepers.56/info

If you want to join us then please reply to this thread or PM me.

Regards

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g11a6uz
Username
Pilot KC
View attachment 45173
Hello Pilots,

We have place for two Active long-term Players. We are Level 7 alliance (ranking around 300-400 at present and always complete 50% alliance tasks).

Our criteria is simple.
✅ Active Player
✅ Complete 2 tasks per week.
✅ Level 25 above (if you have the zeal to grow quickly and consider yourself as a long term player then we may consider you even if you are less than level 25.)

Note: Pax not mandatory but the alliance may decide to have some pax guidelines in future.

Alliance group link:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/group/the-peacekeepers.56/info

If you want to join us then please reply to this thread or PM me.

Regards
I’m a new player, currently level 32. I’ve been able to achieve 2/3 of my alliance tasks. I’m keen to join a good alliance, as the one I’m in does not really do their tasks. My pilot name is Pilot KC, and my code is 03g11a6uz. I’m keen to learn how to build up my game too. Any hints appreciated, like which buildings to focus on upgrading to enhance gameplay. For Timezone information, I’m in Australia. Cheers Kylie.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
Hi if there is still spots available I would be interested

I have just returned to the game a few days ago after a long time away and there has been a lot of changes so am still figuring thing out (like where do I even find my alliance flight missions for the week I know it is probably so obvious but I can't figure it out). I am level 69 and before leaving was just starting doing alliance missions and was normally doing 2/3 of them.

I am working on upgrading my hanger and passenger numbers at the moment to get my bigger planes out to use so my town is a very compact with minimum roads and looks a mess (sorry in advance).

Friends code is 0416svy7u if you have a spot available and are willing to answer my silly questions.

MellyB

Aero City

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zjwig06
Username
Aero City
Hi if there is still spots available I would be interested

I have just returned to the game a few days ago after a long time away and there has been a lot of changes so am still figuring thing out (like where do I even find my alliance flight missions for the week I know it is probably so obvious but I can't figure it out). I am level 69 and before leaving was just starting doing alliance missions and was normally doing 2/3 of them.

I am working on upgrading my hanger and passenger numbers at the moment to get my bigger planes out to use so my town is a very compact with minimum roads and looks a mess (sorry in advance).

Friends code is 0416svy7u if you have a spot available and are willing to answer my silly questions.

MellyB
Hi MellyB Thanks for your interest. @Sahilkataria (alliance leader) will soon contact you.

Top Bottom