Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

the event Riding the comet is now available

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
the event Riding the comet is now available and tell me what you think about this event, my opinion is the rewards are a bit strange for example for premium class only 50 fuel and for base class it is 100 fuel and wish you a good day to you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510-125258_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510-125258_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88

Stefano

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04FBE8WVV
Username
Stefano
Looks like the task to "Visit a Townhouse" 6 times have to be your own Townhouse, which costs 8 green bills to buy. Visiting your neighbor's Townhouse does NOT count this year on Andriod as of right now. Not sure if other platforms also have this issue.
I'm sorry for your problem but good thing I don't have that problem then this event is too easy because I'm already level 18 and I'm not kidding!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510-213806_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510-213806_Airport City.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
I'm sorry for your problem but good thing I don't have that problem then this event is too easy because I'm already level 18 and I'm not kidding!
I am at level 21 for the event, the Visit a Townhouse 6 times task might come to you later if you are on Android. But if you didn't receive that task, that's great!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20DZ85A7P
Username
A Pilot Sun
I very quickly got up to level 33 in just two days but now I have an event to visit a Townhouse 18 times!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
and I only have 7 greenies
so I guess this is where things end

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
All requests have been accepted. If yours did not get filled, please resend.

Anyone have 6 townhouse buildings? Please share the neighbor code. :)

I have 3 next to mansions. 20481UGAF
I have 6. I believe we're already neighbors @red_z06, but for those of you that aren't - the code is 04YRYSMQ0. Please let me know before sending a request or else it will be deleted.

Top Bottom