Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal Upgrade

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
It’s better to write term7 I think, because not every neighbour has the same item to gift. If you ask for one specific item, some neighbours won’t gift to you because they have another item needed for the terminal.

It’s better to write term7 I think, because not every neighbour has the same item to gift. If you ask for one specific item, some neighbours won’t gift to you because they have another item needed for the terminal.
My thought is that maybe not everyone will know what items are needed for that upgrade.

My thought is that maybe not everyone will know what items are needed for that upgrade.
Hi again @Old Eagle2 ! Aside from posting on the trading threads, I have done the following for upgrades:

- Look through your neighbors that you regularly exchange gifts with. Identify those that have Terminal 6. PM them to see if they can help.
- Tell your alliance that you need those items.

This way... (1) you do not have to have "term7" in your game name so people must look up the items for themselves, (2) you won't get 15 of one thing from your neighbors (thus wasting their gifts), and (3) you still get gifts you need from people who cannot sent items for T7 (like me :) )

Working on Terminal 9 - please send what you can. I’ll send F20 in return or a requested item if I am able. Thanks!

1594742010416.png

Top Bottom