Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Temp absence from the forum

Hi,
Unfortunatley i've just had a bereavement in the family. I just wanted to give you the heads up incase you think I have gone awol. The forum is a great distraction, so good for taking my mind off things, however time may be limited as to when I will be on in the next few weeks.

All the best

Dave
Take your time and sorry for the bereavement in your family.

Hi,
Unfortunatley i've just had a bereavement in the family. I just wanted to give you the heads up incase you think I have gone awol. The forum is a great distraction, so good for taking my mind off things, however time may be limited as to when I will be on in the next few weeks.

All the best

Dave
Sorry to hear that Dave... take your time

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Hi,

All the best

Dave

Dave I am sorry for your loss, take time for your family and enjoy your time with them. Wish you the best.

Top Bottom