Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tasks in the Alliance

D

Deleted member 10677

Hi all, when the member of your alliance is not doing any of the tasks, does that they don't have the right planes.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi all, when the member of your alliance is not doing any of the tasks, does that they don't have the right planes.

That just means they don’t want to do it.

Alliance task is according to your plane. If they have the task, mean they have the plane to do it.

1st task is your lowest level plane
2nd task is your highest level plane
3rd task is the plane you have the most

D

Deleted member 10677

Alliance task is according to your plane. If they have the task, mean they have the plane to do it.

1st task is your lowest level plane
2nd task is your highest level plane
3rd task is the plane you have the most

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200219-121034.png
    Screenshot_20200219-121034.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 283

With one exception. They may have the planes, but not the required number of stars, or the flight school, or the catering facility...

Maybe they don't understand the task system, since they are new players.

Another possibility is that they might not have item that would need to complete the task and they have to get it. For example, take X flights to London. That requires a fuel additive that you often get from Rome so you have to make flights to Rome first unless you someone that gifts you those items. Last week, I was unable to complete a task because I had run out of "inflight catering" and the facility wasn't making enough to actually do the flights. This is why I think communication can vital and if I had to join a new alliance today, it would be a sticking point. They really do need to implement that for alliances, IMAO.

As far as people not wanting to do the tasks, this is one reason why I advocate for an "alliance task opt" setting and it would be fair that such a person then would not receive the benefit from that task. I have seen alliances dragged down by clueless newbies that I suspect were drawn in by that "Join an alliance" quest.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
202lkorhc
Username
Dirt Dart Landen
Another possibility is that they might not have item that would need to complete the task and they have to get it. For example, take X flights to London. That requires a fuel additive that you often get from Rome so you have to make flights to Rome first unless you someone that gifts you those items. Last week, I was unable to complete a task because I had run out of "inflight catering" and the facility wasn't making enough to actually do the flights. This is why I think communication can vital and if I had to join a new alliance today, it would be a sticking point. They really do need to implement that for alliances, IMAO.

As far as people not wanting to do the tasks, this is one reason why I advocate for an "alliance task opt" setting and it would be fair that such a person then would not receive the benefit from that task. I have seen alliances dragged down by clueless newbies that I suspect were drawn in by that "Join an alliance" quest.

couldn't agree more

Top Bottom