Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Task Glitch

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Can anybody help me with this? I've restored, restarted, and refreshed. It's still there, and I can't collect it or make it go away.
Airport City 2_19_2022 16_34_03 (2).png

Just to double ensure event and game progress, in case something goes wrong with one source of restoring, we have a backup
You obviously havent read the screwy mess they made of everything with games changing codes and names and losing neighbours. Still dont see where FACEBOOK comes in. Its on the internet, its not a cloud service. One Facebook account and 5 games?????? recipe for disaster if you ask me. No thanks.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
You obviously havent read the screwy mess they made of everything with games changing codes and names and losing neighbours. Still dont see where FACEBOOK comes in. Its on the internet, its not a cloud service. One Facebook account and 5 games?????? recipe for disaster if you ask me. No thanks.
I'm with you on this one. I'd rather wait than have my game screwed up.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Issue's fix is here, just link your device to trail.gg or any other Platform or device using GI link and then reinstall the game, this fix is been used by many players and has worked
The issue started for me AFTER I tried to link my account on IOS to the http://game-insight.com online version.
After I did that, once I started the game on my iPhone I got a message saying "you have been ejected from the alliance"
and I have also lost all my neighbors.

interestingly. I just tried to connect to the game-insight.com version of my game.. and its there and working, I am in the alliance, and I have all my neighbors..
so now I seem to lost any progress I made on the iPhone instance of the game I was running

I contacted support, but still zero updates from them.

Top Bottom