Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Suggestion - move VIP lounges from industrial area to Terminal

I think the VIP Lounges should be moved from the Airport Industrial area to the terminal. That would ad more realism to the Airports.

From what I understand in Reality, VIP lounges usually are located inside the terminal and often on the TOP floor. They offer ammonites for some First Class passengers and sometimes people willing to buy in. They usually offer amenities such as:

1) Breakfast, launch, and dinner. In addition, they offer snacks.
2) Free drinks including alcoholic drinks as well as coffee and tea.
3) Working areas including USB power, internet access.
4) Relaxing lounge areas.
5) A view onto the apron and runways for plane spotters. Yes, that is a hobby some people have.
6) Sometimes, they offer free showers for people taking long-distance international flights.
7) There may be a few other nice things that I probably didn't know about...what can I say, I'm a poor schmuck.

In any case,, I think moving those to the terminal would also add to the realism in the game.

Hello my friend - good news, they can be either I believe, mine are:-
1628404001646.png

I believe they mean the "plane terminal" side Ralphy, as you can't place them on that side. :)
I meant it should be along side the terminal at least instead of the Airport industrial area (the grey land).
That makes more sense, yes I agree it should be, in fact there a fw such as the baggage hall and duty free as well!

Top Bottom