Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Subscriptions

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
I think the subscriptions need updating, currently the options are very restrictive, and as a consumer, not really all that appealing.

The gold subscription doesn't really offer much more than the silver, but the price difference is significant. For players at the maximum level, the additional experience gained isn't really an incentive, and it is probably fair to say that the additional income from flights is unlikely to be of benefit to those players. Furthermore, the reduced chance of breakdowns is neither here nor there, and the removal of bad weather conditions doesn't really add a tangible benefit. The flight speed increase is nice, but in reality I suspect most people that play this game have a job, and the speed decrease isn’t significant enough to actually send out any additional flights per day with the higher level aircraft.
The +50% drop rate of items doesn't really make a noticeable difference either. The only real benefit of gold over silver, is the additional fuel increase rate, and the additional fuel storage. This seems steep for a cost increase of over 300%.

If the number of options were increased to say 5 levels, you may be more likely to pick up sales. I have cancelled my subscription as I feel like it doesn’t offer me value for money. I’m not against supporting the game financially, but will only do so if I feel the increased enjoyment is worth my hard earnt money.
Examples shown below;

1) (Bronze?) +1 fuel regeneration per minute, + 15% maximum fuel storage. $3/month
2) (Silver?) +1 fuel regeneration per minute, +20% maximum fuel storage, +100% profit from flights, +50% experience from actions. $5/month
3) (Ruby?) + 2 fuel regeneration per minute, + 30% maximum fuel storage, +150% profit from flights, + 100% experience from flights. $7.50/month

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
4) (Gold?) + 2 fuel regeneration per minute, + 45% maximum fuel storage, +200% profit from flights, + 100% experience from flights, -30% flight time. A building (fountain of wisdom?) that sits outside of the purchased land, that drops ~6 hourly items of value, (e.g. PEB, Main Stabiliser, Large Fuel Tank, 3 airport cash, items required for launch preparation, 20 fuel barrels, 50 fuel barrels etc), active for the length of subscription. $10/month
5) (Diamond) + 3 fuel regeneration per minute, +60% maximum fuel storage, +200% profit from flights, +150% experience from flights, -50% flight time. A building (fountain of wisdom?) that sits outside of the purchased land, that drops ~4 hourly items of value, (e.g. PEB, Main Stabiliser, Large Fuel Tank, 3 airport cash, items required for launch preparation, 20 fuel barrels, 50 fuel barrels etc), active for the length of subscription. $15/month.

What do others think?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Barkmi4 (Mike) perhaps subscriptions with different levels and intent.

You're likely now at the level where coins don't matter. For me, just finishing the airport side buildings will be about 30M (not including the terminal 12 because there isn't a cost in the wiki or the tokens for some). So for me, anything that speeds my coin production is great. I don't really care about gaining experience faster though. No real rush to get to something that's capped at 80 anyway.

So maybe things like
- one month of increased fuel production
- one month of double income from flights/commercial buildings
- one month of vintage weather vane

I think the subscriptions need updating, currently the options are very restrictive, and as a consumer, not really all that appealing.

1) (Bronze?) +1 fuel regeneration per minute, + 15% maximum fuel storage. $3/month
2) (Silver?) +1 fuel regeneration per minute, +20% maximum fuel storage, +100% profit from flights, +50% experience from actions. $5/month
3) (Ruby?) + 2 fuel regeneration per minute, + 30% maximum fuel storage, +150% profit from flights, + 100% experience from flights. $7.50/month

We windows users do not have subscriptions. :( So I will not comment, other than to say it is yet another example of Windows users losing out

Regards
Harcourt

We windows users do not have subscriptions. :( So I will not comment, other than to say it is yet another example of Windows users losing out

Regards
Harcourt
Amazon users don’t have subscription or any free ads, so I would say that they are worse off than Windows users.
A little worse off - yes. But I have to say - even if Windows had subscriptions, I probably would not pay.

Windows users just got videos within the last couple of years, so can appreciate how left out amazon users must feel. But what would drive me the most crazy - Amazon users seem to have to wait FOREVER just to get your updates!!!!! I don't get what's up with amazon??? I think I would just put that Kindle Fire in a drawer and buy an inexpensive tablet and play on android.😁😁😁

Top Bottom