Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Stuck - out of range

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Anyone got an idea how to proceed with this minor task?
I have visited neighbours and collected from hangers, various houses, hotels, various shops but didn't collect anything to complete the task on Ne2 don't recall this with my other game

Am I missing something silly?

image.jpg

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
This was a small side task during the Phantom Menace quest. During the quest it could be completed by just visiting 4 neighbours. Nothing else, we didn't had to collect something. I hope visiting 4 neighbours is still enough after the quest has ended!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks for the comments. I've visited neighbours for 2 days so as Tom said I will wait to see what happens
Great programming again GI

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have visited neighbours and collected from hangers, various houses, hotels, various shops but didn't collect anything to complete the task on Ne2 don't recall this with my other game

View attachment 973

Cannot recall ever seeing this and I have been around since September 2012. :cool: :love: (y) Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome

View attachment 973

I have had also the same problem but now it is gone. Asked GI about it, waited few updates (2-3 months) and than I have ended this step.

Top Bottom