Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Store - resources

To organise what comes from the Store and Airship (and is on offer at the bank) when it comes I have a suggestion:

Chests thread becomes Resources
then there are sections
Collections Chests
Helicopter Chests
MSB
Mystery Boxes
Repair and Flight sets
Space Chests
Excavation Maps AND sets
Event sets (at moment in items but as they come from the store they should be here but with a link to event items not item sets)

Thoughts?? It would be better to get it right now than to have a lot of confusion and try to correct after.

Madge

To organise what comes from the Store and Airship (and is on offer at the bank) when it comes I have a suggestion:

Chests thread becomes Resources
then there are sections
Collections Chests
Helicopter Chests
MSB
Mystery Boxes
Repair and Flight sets
Space Chests
Excavation Maps AND sets
Event sets (at moment in items but as they come from the store they should be here but with a link to event items not item sets)

Thoughts?? It would be better to get it right now than to have a lot of confusion and try to correct after.

Madge
I think its a good idea, will keep things much better organised.

Seems good to me.
I only have a small doubt about excavation maps and sets. I need to take a look at dukes store after reset to see how things are designated. Particularly the chests that contain adventure destination maps, not excavation maps
I agree. The wording has to fit in with the destination flight info. Just reworded words in the resource section for destinations like mesoamerica, new world etc, so they are hyperlinked. But easier to do it right first time!

I think there will be chests as done, and sets as duke (or is it VV?)

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
Dave, can you take a look here
Flight sets is showing an error

It looks like its trying to redirect to a page that doesn't exist called "flight_repair_weather_sets". If you look under pages tab at the top left there is no page with that name that I can find.

Top Bottom