Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stearing Planen by hand

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi
In the new mini game You have to have assignmens to accelarate planes by hand . Hoe do You do that to forfill the assignment

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
For PC,

Click The Wheel (Yoke) icon to start the game

1682200732252.png

Bring the mouse over the Wheel (Yoke) and hold down during the entire mini game and make small movement inside the circle to steer. When you get comfortable, you can speed up or down. But, I find it simpler to just focus on steering using mouse inside the circle. Just keep holding down the mouse button the move the yoke within the circle.

1682200827015.png

Device
  1. iPhone
For PC,

Click The Wheel (Yoke) icon to start the game

View attachment 69958

Bring the mouse over the Wheel (Yoke) and hold down during the entire mini game and make small movement inside the circle to steer. When you get comfortable, you can speed up or down. But, I find it simpler to just focus on steering using mouse inside the circle. Just keep holding down the mouse button the move the yoke within the circle.

View attachment 69959
And for I phone but when does it count as stearing by hand cause You have to do it 3 or z9 times

On iPad and iPhone is similar. Put your finger on the yoke and gently change pressure on the tip of your finger onto the direction you want to go. You have almost no need to move your finger. I don’t know how old are you, but there used to be some laptops with a little soft button instead of a pad to move the mouse pointer, the idea is the same

Top Bottom