Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

spp81 Game Over

To all my friends, neighbours, alliance colleagues and fellow long-standing forum members.

It seems as if the time has come for many of us to hang up our tapping fingers and put them to different use. I am afraid that the spp fleet is jumping on the same bandwagon, with some regret, but more than a little relief.

I reflect that, with an overwhelmingly sad and troubling world situation now before us, (I know that it always has been, at least somewhere) the good ship AC, plus this forum, were a beacon for coming together in our shared love of the game no matter where you were from. Long may that continue.

To everyone I’ve encountered in the game, thank you for sharing the ride. I wish you all well.

Paul

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
... and thank you Paul for all you brought to the game, you have been a considerate and generous support to many players. I have been lucky to meet you here. You will be missed, but not forgotten.

Take care, and may your own flight be safe and happy.

Rob

Top Bottom