Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows speed up advertisements

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Anyone else having problems trying use the watch ads speed ups,, affecting flights, building collections and event speed up feature , All of them were showing unavailable until trying to do a restart on computer and game restart, now all the same are showing LOADING for about 2 hours now

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Anyone else having problems trying use the watch ads speed ups,, affecting flights, building collections and event speed up feature , All of them were showing unavailable until trying to do a restart on computer and game restart, now all the same are showing LOADING for about 2 hours now
I have that too but it seems happening after I consumed the daily ads limit.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2082lbgpr
Username
Pilot Delta 757
I am having this same problem now for the last three days. I contacted tech support but they only told me they will escalate the problem; that was two days ago. If you have this fixed, how did you fix it? Thank you.

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
This is a recurring problem. It is my theory that GI runs out of paid Windows ads and then the system fails. It has been an issue for months (at least) and support just says "check your internet connection and we will pass your information on to research" every time someone opens a ticket. Many other publishers run in-house ads in this circumstance, which doesn't earn them revenue but at least doesn't ruin the game experience.

Top Bottom