Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special monthly bonus... not :(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Captain,
That was last month’s code. Similarly to weekly codes, it expired on July 31st.
I haven’t find any code for August yet.

I have only recently woken up from my afternoon nap, so I was not completely with it, when I sent the post. Many thanks

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 9675

Speaking of disappointment(s). Plural if you are unhappy with more than one..................
I finally reached my 6th day, 6th day already to wait for my Control Tower to finish so I can add another plane to my fleet.........................

Only I was quite frustrated to find I wait 6 more days for the stand to finish construction, or as with everything else in this game, lately, spend my disability income on greenies to speed up the process.
I think after 5 or 6 years of playing this game, it's no different than all other online games.
For 20 greenies, I'll just wait another week

Speaking of disappointment(s). Plural if you are unhappy with more than one..................
I finally reached my 6th day, 6th day already to wait for my Control Tower to finish so I can add another plane to my fleet.........................

Only I was quite frustrated to find I wait 6 more days for the stand to finish construction, or as with everything else in this game, lately, spend my disability income on greenies to speed up the process.
I think after 5 or 6 years of playing this game, it's no different than all other online games.
For 20 greenies, I'll just wait another week
Yep - I was quite disappointed to see it would take another 6 days for the stand. I feel like all I do is hurry up and wait!!!!!

Top Bottom