Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space Launch Hijacking!!!!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Benny
I had my red launch on private until I had at least 1500 points added and then I was slowly adding points to over 1800. I had 1618 points added, watched an add, came back to add another Main Stabiliser when this guy came in and somehow added 1656 points and hijacked me. How is it even possible that he hijacked me since I had over 1500 points?

Attachments

• 9A9A49EA-BC86-4B8E-ADC6-60491E82C49A.png
    9A9A49EA-BC86-4B8E-ADC6-60491E82C49A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 314
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Benny
I had my red launch on private until I had at least 1500 points added and then I was slowly adding points to over 1800. I had 1618 points added, watched an add, came back to add another Main Stabiliser when this guy came in and somehow added 1656 points and hijacked me. How is it even possible that he hijacked me since I had over 1500 points?

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
They worked up to 2914 points total, then used a powerful explosive bolt to pass you, and to launch the rocket. This is why a launch is not secure until you have 50% of points plus 180 points. For a red launch this would be 1680. You had only 1618.

I would delete this person from your neighbor list. Also make sure that you have only forum members as neighbors, most forum members would not do this.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Benny
They worked up to 2914 points total, then used a powerful explosive bolt to pass you, and to launch the rocket. This is why a launch is not secure until you have 50% of points plus 180 points. For a red launch this would be 1680. You had only 1618.

I would delete this person from your neighbor list. Also make sure that you have only forum members as neighbors, most forum members would not do this.
Oh really I always thought it was 50% my bad thanks. I have removed him, most of my friends are from the forum but when I started this game last year I added a lot of friends from the search bar on the game. I only started red launches last week having completed both green and blue and started getting hijacked nearly every time, I would add 600 points and someone would come in and add 2400 points like immediately thats why I started putting on private first thinking it was 50% but thanks for the advice

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Oh really I always thought it was 50% my bad thanks. I have removed him, most of my friends are from the forum but when I started this game last year I added a lot of friends from the search bar on the game. I only started red launches last week having completed both green and blue and started getting hijacked nearly every time, I would add 600 points and someone would come in and add 2400 points like immediately thats why I started putting on private first thinking it was 50% but thanks for the advice

There is a user guide on this subject matter, you should read through it, when you have a moment.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
As the (or one of the) people who suggested the "private" checkbox for launches, I am glad that others find it valuable for this reason as well.

I think it's also helpful noting that in a tie, the person who created the launch is in first place so there are no ties. And yes, I found that out the hard way too, and hope this helps others.

My advice is simply to not start a launch you want to take first place in unless you have enough points to secure your place. I can give you the following table (I actually this stuff with an Excell spreadsheet).

Green
980​
Blue
1,180​
Red
1,680​
When I do a launch, what I do is:
1) Immediately make it private.
2) Add my points to a minimum of the numbers above.
3) Only after I add those points, do I make the launch public. No sooner. I might make an exception 9f I specifically trust you and I'm chatting with you. If I trusted you that much, I would open the launch, you would join, I would make it private until both our seats were secured.

So far, I have NOT had a single hijacking using that procedure.

Top Bottom