Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Solved: Issues putting small guns (AS, SF, EB) to launches

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Hi there,
one of my accounts can't put Additional Stabs, Solid Fuel and Explosive Bolts to launches. If I push the respective icon, it does not change its colour and the points are not added. All other items work properly. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks - Dodo

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Sounds like an issue I had recently with the space fuel timers being connected between two games. No idea how to fix it. Support says it’s not possible. I dropped the other game.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I suppose it’s not accurate to say I’ve no idea how to fix it. It was suggested on the forum here that my two separate games were on the same account, ie using the same email. However the games were on an iPhone and an iPad, and the only email would be the Apple ID / iTunes account. Maybe on Android you can change emails. I had a third game on an old iPhone that used the same Apple ID. That game had no conflict but my guess is that it uses an older version of iOS so the servers can tell it’s different.

I’m not going to create multiple iTunes accounts so I simply deleted both alternate games. I was giving this game too much time anyway.

Sorry if I’m ranting. Good Luck with your issue.

Hi there,
one of my accounts can't put Additional Stabs, Solid Fuel and Explosive Bolts to launches. If I push the respective icon, it does not change its colour and the points are not added. All other items work properly. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks - Dodo
Is it on android? In that case, connect the two games to different google play accounts. Then the problem should be solved.

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
Is it on android? In that case, connect the two games to different google play accounts. Then the problem should be solved.
This was the key! I had to delete the Google play account on my old mobile and open a new Google account there. This fixed the problem. Not opening a new account is not an option as AC asks for an Google account.
Thanks for your help!

In facts, you don't necessary have to delete the google account on old phone.

I can connect a second google account on my phone (the current and also the previous), and I could link the game to this second account, without deleting the main google account.

Just for info (but it could also be linked to use a recent version of Android)

Top Bottom