Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Solid Fuel / New factory producing PEB

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Hi game developers. Free2Play @Ur-quan
1. With new update can we have time reduction in use of Solid Fuel during Space Launch.
2. Give us a new building same as Cosmic Fuel Station or Space Base which produces 1 PEB(Poweful Exp. Bolt) every 24 hrs and/or 1 MS(Main Stabilizer) every 12 hrs.
Launch ready box has very bad drop rate of PEB's, MS. The building can be accquired from special events or by purchase 3 times for example1st by 50000 coins, 2nd 10 silver, 3rd time 20 greenes etc.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
Your suggestions sound lovely to me as a player :cool:

Now, if we think like developers, there will be downstream effects to consider.

There will firstly be a "multiplier effect" on space fuel as more launch reward chests and space buildings will directly and indirectly produce more space fuel.
More space fuel = more launches = more tokens and plane fuel in the game = ... = easier adventure buildings and S3 planes etc.

I'll definitely welcome these as a player. But it may not be as straightforward for the developers. They may have different plans for us and there will surely be some internal debates.

D

Deleted member 9675

1. With new update can we have time reduction in use of Solid Fuel during Space Launch.
2. Give us a new building same as Cosmic Fuel Station or Space Base which produces 1 PEB(Poweful Exp. Bolt) every 24 hrs and/or 1 MS(Main Stabilizer) every 12 hrs.
Launch ready box has very bad drop rate of PEB's, MS. The building can be accquired from special events or by purchase 3 times for example1st by 50000 coins, 2nd 10 silver, 3rd time 20 greenes etc.
Thanks in advance.
The problem here is GI will lose revenue twice each week when Crooker comes to town

Why? I play this game for more than 2 years and never ever ever bought a peb. And don’t intend to.
Maybe you don't, but many other players do. Others have also been known to spend greens on launch prep, rather than waiting til they gathered enough. GI wouldn't offer it, if it didn't make money for them.

Maybe you don't, but many other players do. Others have also been known to spend greens on launch prep, rather than waiting til they gathered enough. GI wouldn't offer it, if it didn't make money for them.
You’re probably right. I always think twice before spending either real money or game greenies, and thus for me that use of greenies doesn’t make sense ;)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think a recyling plant of sorts would be better, because GI already likes the challenge of obtaining PEBs and MSs, so giving us those items probably isn't in their best interest, but they may consider an exchange for resources we already have. I suggested about a year ago that they should establish an Aerospace Laboratory that allows for you to exchange accumulated common items for rarer items. However, with the new limit coming into place for all players soon, they most likely won't address the issue of accumulating solid fuel. We will just lose it and be done with it

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
Thanks in advance.

Also is it possible for all rocket ship launchers, to add facilities for the members to produce their own items for their space launches?. I have not been very successful in relying on members participation in any given space launch.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Also is it possible for all rocket ship launchers, to add facilities for the members to produce their own items for their space launches?. I have not been very successful in relying on members participation in any given space launch.
Interact with the forum enough, and you will get willing neighbors. You also need to make all your neighbors forum members only, so that you can always communicate with them. You go to the "Space Launches" forum to post or join space launches of other forum members. If you're doing red launches, you could even join my Red Rocket Carnival, a daily weekday launch with pre-assigned spots.

Top Bottom