Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Solid Fuel burn launches

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Just wondered whether anyone had ever thought of doing a launch purely for a Solid Fuel burn?

Rules:
1) Only allowed to use Solid Fuel (to reduce stocks until GI do something sensible about it) except for the launcher, who also puts in a Liquid Fuel to take captain.
2) All are welcome - perhaps 50/60 people
3) Speed isn't of the essence - would rather take 23hrs 59 and use up stocks rather than be speedy?

I'm sure somebody can tell me why it's not a good idea?

Just wondered whether anyone had ever thought of doing a launch purely for a Cosmic Fuel burn?

Rules:
1) Only allowed to use Cosmic Fuel (to reduce stocks until GI do something sensible about it) except for the launcher, who also puts in a Liquid Fuel to take captain.
3) Speed isn't of the essence - would rather take 23hrs 59 and use up stocks rather than be speedy?

I think that's a cool, humorous idea. I'd be in just for the giggle. 23 hours to load and I'm sure someone will turn with a ql or 2!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Just wondered whether anyone had ever thought of doing a launch purely for a Solid Fuel burn?

Rules:
1) Only allowed to use Solid Fuel (to reduce stocks until GI do something sensible about it) except for the launcher, who also puts in a Liquid Fuel to take captain.

I would love to get rid of some Solid Fuel...but it seems no one likes to launch slowly...each time I try to do slow launch for that purpose others come along and rush the launch.... unless I host from my support that has very limited neighbors.

I’m sure that some will want to add more than solid fuel because besides captain they will want to secure the other top places.

I would love to get rid of some Solid Fuel...but it seems no one likes to launch slowly...each time I try to do slow launch for that purpose others come along and rush the launch.... unless I host from my support that has very limited neighbors.

I’m sure that some will want to add more than solid fuel because besides captain they will want to secure the other top places.
So the person who opens has to keep throwing them off till the message is learnt. End up with more off than on. Hehe . How many people would you need? Maths not my strong point. Simultaneous 1 cosmic fuel except opener, so no time to add more.

This was already tried in the forum, check
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...aller-resource-items.10834/page-2#post-160249

Using only solid fuel and a minimum effort it should be needed
Around 20 players committed to put 1 unit solid fuel every 2 hours during a 12 to 14 hour period

If 15 people use say 7 solid fuel, then each contributes with 7x 12= 84 points
The total would be 15x84=1260
For 20 people the total would be 1680
So a number between 15 to 20 players would be adequate :cool:

A much more interesting event would be to find 105 people who would be willing to put a single solid fuel at almost the same time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Of course for blues or reds the numbers are much larger

Rules:

Seems like a great idea. However, a question from the newbie, what difference does it make if there is a lot of solid fuel stored?? o_O

Seems like a great idea. However, a question from the newbie, what difference does it make if there is a lot of solid fuel stored?? o_O
For those who don’t have the 100 limit, it’s indifferent
However, if you do have the 100 item limit, you desperately need to consume solid fuel (as well as everything else) in order to stay below 100
But many launches with forumers are launched within 2 hours (in fact within much less than that)Which, btw, is the replenish time for solid fuels. So, in most cases you can only use one piece of solid fuel per launch...

Wait a sec, some of us have no limit on items stored and some do?
All those who start playing before a fixed date (I can’t remember, somewhere mid 2017) don’t have the 100 item limit.
Some of those who started playing after that date (although very few) managed to have their limit canceled (hey insisted with GI and I don’t know for certain which arguments they’ve used)
I don’t have the 100 limit on my main, but have it on my supports

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
But many launches with forumers are launched within 2 hours (in fact within much less than that)Which, btw, is the replenish time for solid fuels. So, in most cases you can only use one piece of solid fuel per launch...

Or not. If you ignore the 2 hour launch time - you've got 24 hours - then people can put up to 12 in... realistically maximum of 11.

The very point is that it's not rushed, and done slowly in order to use up supplies. Everyone knows the rules, and if you break them you're out.

Say 25 players @ 7 each is 175 fuel x 12 pts each is 2,100pts. Plenty for a blue.

For a green, you have 19 players putting in 7 each = 133 fuel x 12 pts = 1596. Captain puts 4 pts in to take it to launch.

I know it's only 7 at a time but at least it's an opportunity to use them

Or not. If you ignore the 2 hour launch time - you've got 24 hours - then people can put up to 12 in... realistically maximum of 11.

The very point is that it's not rushed, and done slowly in order to use up supplies. Everyone knows the rules, and if you break them you're out.

Say 25 players @ 7 each is 175 fuel x 12 pts each is 2,100pts. Plenty for a blue.

For a green, you have 19 players putting in 7 each = 133 fuel x 12 pts = 1596. Captain puts 4 pts in to take it to launch.

I know it's only 7 at a time but at least it's an opportunity to use them
I know. But in most cases people are not interested in spending much time with launches.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

Rules:

I thought about this ! And I wanted to do it ! But never did it because I do other things, but I think it is a good idea !
Yet, it requires a good organization : I think those who agree with that should join a group (a private thread in this forum), and define who will be captain, when launch will start and finish. I think captain should put in much more than other, otherwise, it would be unfair !

Anyway, i think it is a good idea ! there are QL Parties, there could be Solid Fuel Parties !

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
I would join. I'm always at 99 to 100 Solid Fuel, and rarely get to use more than 1 per launch. (Sometimes, if I start a launch and there is an open 3rd, 4th, or 5th place, I will let it linger for 15-30 minutes with 12 more points left to go, so somebody can join and just add a Solid Fuel and get an inexpensive 3rd, 4th, or 5th place.)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
I would join a slow burn launch.

I sometimes launch with a non-forum friend but, especially with the worry of hijackers, they always rush it as well. However, that usually leaves me too low on bigger fuel items to make a worthwhile contribution to forum launches.

Top Bottom