Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

So, THE alliance for 2021 wants you! CLOSED

Looking for an alliance or to change alliances, well we are the place to be. Knight Fliers alliance wants you.

We are one of the original alliances, although the membership has changed a lot, and even the leadership has changed a couple of times. Current membership @ItsRalphy, @KingKong, @Bungay Bill, @yenta613 (2 games), @A Robbie Airport , @Martin L. , @Lev, @Julie payne, @uk_crunch, @Jon Allen, @Rainer, @PoorOldJim, @Robert, @Harry Rayner, @lex53719, @deepgreensea, @Flyer and a non forum member, leaving 1 vacancy - just for you.

1) Our ethos is to be a friendly, fun, social NO PRESSURE alliance. We really mean that we enjoy the game, that's what we are here for
2) It would be great to be top 100 every week, and that is our aim, but that is by enjoying the game not a requirement.
3) All players to be active, but the number of passengers and whether alliance destinations or not do not matter (within reason) - you fly what you can to suit your game plan
4) We have players of many levels and love sharing hints and tips to help players progress in the game. If they then move on to other alliances as their gameplay develops, they go with our love and blessing

Please enjoy being part of the alliance, and one of our gang. Let me know if you want to be with us!

friends.jpg
people.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Congratulations to @Captain WH Rollins , and welcome to the alliance. The alliance is now full, but as I received other requests, I have started a waiting list for any further vacancies.
View attachment 45871
Many thanks - Ithere is 1 day and 13 hours to go, before I can join in, I look forward to this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom