Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Snow Globe Manor

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Calling on all you players who have been around for a while. I know you're out there ... @Bali Hi @Bob69bob @Neil ellor @crescent moon @Deetee04 @billsnj @Gt city @Happy Helen @Jgm85 @LAX @Mario's Dad @mo elbo @Pakman @Rsorour @greensmith @Wasted Eagle @M22 @deepgreensea and a whole lot of others that haven't been mentioned here.

I'm looking for a shot of a SNOW GLOBE MANOR from your inventory screen.

Hopefully high resolution from a tablet (not enough detail from a phone)
Hi Chloe sinds the Snowglobe mannor is only availble thrue direct purchas for 29.99 i dont have one in my warehouse
maybe with some luck someone who bought it could post it here
and if iam not mistaken isnt there a pic of it in the wiki residential buildings but maybe you are fter the missing information needed for the construction

Found one in one of my neighbours 'timothy earplugs' does this help... member of 'lucky' alliance

1592167617296.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Calling on all you players who have been around for a while. I know you're out there ... @Bali Hi @Bob69bob @Neil ellor @crescent moon @Deetee04 @billsnj @Gt city @Happy Helen @Jgm85 @LAX @Mario's Dad @mo elbo @Pakman @Rsorour @greensmith @Wasted Eagle @M22 @deepgreensea and a whole lot of others that haven't been mentioned here.

I do not have this building....Sorry.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Hi. Im not familiar with Snow Globe and bave searched my inventory sorry. Hope all is well with you. Bill

Top Bottom