Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Slight forum downtime over next 48 hours

Evening all!

Just to give you a heads up there will be a small amount of forum downtime at some point over the next 48 hours. This will be whilst I upgrade the forum. Usually this only takes a few minutes, however every few years there are large upgrades I need to do which can take about an hour. This is going to be one of the larger updates which will introduce some great new features to the forum.

One of these I shared in another thead, however incase you missed it, will be a new night theme for those that prefer a darker style!

darkhallow.png

I haven't decided whether I will do the update tomorrow night when I get home from work, or Saturday evening - that's the reason for the 48 hour window!

Hopefully downtime will be a minimum!

Many thanks

Dave

Evening all!

Just to give you a heads up there will be a small amount of forum downtime at some point over the next 48 hours. This will be whilst I upgrade the forum. Usually this only takes a few minutes, however every few years there are large upgrades I need to do which can take about an hour. This is going to be one of the larger updates which will introduce some great new features to the forum.

One of these I shared in another thead, however incase you missed it, will be a new night theme for those that prefer a darker style!

View attachment 43399

I haven't decided whether I will do the update tomorrow night when I get home from work, or Saturday evening - that's the reason for the 48 hour window!

Many thanks

Dave
Amazing waiting for this dark theme love it and good work Dave.
Do it when you have free time ;)(y)

Evening all!

View attachment 43399

Many thanks

Dave

pray.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom